"The World is careering towards an environment never experienced before by Humans." So says the latest "state of the climate" report, led by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (Noaa) with input from hundreds of scientists from 62 countries, which confirmed there was a "toppling of several symbolic mileposts" in heat, sea level rise and extreme weather in 2015. I know it's not 'spiritually sexy' to talk about this stuff, and it's a hell of an inconvenient truth to process through your consciousness. Nevertheless it needs to be done. Because the 5D Shift can only happen for you by processing through the layers of inner truth. We have to be in reality in order to transcend it...
Only the truth can truly set you free
Let's get real. Radical and abrupt climate change has now become a way of life for us all. It's begun to impact everyone on the planet. Catastrophic change in the environment is rapidly becoming a way of life as we progress firmly into the final few chapters of 3D life on earth (in this current story).
"The impacts of climate change are no longer subtle," Michael Mann, a leading climatologist at Penn State, told the Guardian Newspaper. "They are playing out before us, in real time. The 2015 numbers drive that home."
- There's nothing to fear from the truth. When you're in avoidance, that creates resistance and polarity internally - an identity that is living in fear. Better to explore reality the way it really is. Then we have a place to begin - we can truly start to let go.
7 Inconvenient Truths
Here are some of the inconvenient truths from the report (remember, it's only the truth that can truly set us free)...
- Last year was the warmest on record, with the annual surface temperature beating the previous mark set in 2014 by 0.1C. This means that the world is now 1C warmer than it was in pre-industrial times, largely due to a huge escalation in the production of greenhouse gases.
- The UN has already said that 2016 is highly likely to break the annual record again, after 14 straight months of extreme heat aided by a hefty El Niño climatic event, a weather event that typically raises temperatures around the world.
- The oceans, which absorb more than 90% of the extra CO2 pumped into the atmosphere, also reached a new record temperature, with sharp spikes in the El Niño-dominated eastern Pacific, which was 2C warmer than the long-term average, and the Arctic, where the temperature in August hit a dizzying 8C above average.
- The thermal expansion of the oceans, compounded by melting glaciers, resulted in the highest global sea level on record in 2015. The oceans are around 70mm higher than the 1993 average, which is when comprehensive satellite measurements of sea levels began.
- These changes are being driven by a CO2 concentration that surpassed the symbolic 400 parts per million mark at the Mauna Loa research station in Hawaii last year.
- The world’s alpine glaciers recorded a net annual loss of ice for the 36th consecutive year and the Greenland ice sheet, which would balloon sea levels by around 7m should it disintegrate, experienced melting over more than 50% of its surface.
- Noaa said other “remarkable” changes in 2015 include the Arctic’s lowest maximum sea ice extent in the 37-year satellite record, recorded in February 2015.
Responding positively by changing the Rhetoric
So how can we positively respond to this? Above all, I'd sincerely like to see if we can change the rhetoric on how such earth-shattering news is generally viewed. Can we embrace the fact in a Universe of constant change, change is the only constant? Life never remains the same from from moment to the next.
It seems to me the problem for humanity is that generally, he tries to cling to the security of the past, and with various limiting agendas (such as personal security, physical comfort and material abundance), then tries desperately to control the future. Paradoxically, society's grasping to control energy, resources and food, is what's driving the inexorable rise of greenhouse gases.
What if though we could embrace the fact that change is the only constant? What if we could give up the struggle of fruitless control? What if we could stop trying to manipulate the external landscape, and simply embrace the natural flow of life as it speaks to us through our soul?
5 absolutely life-enhancing effects
Based on countless experience with evolving people, the effects would be dramatic, absolutely life-changing. How?
- Firstly, letting go would mean a vastly greater sense of inner peace and relaxation.
- The expansion caused by letting go, progressively brings you into the abode of The One within. Whereupon you realise your eternal nature.
- Very soon you realise that the only thing going on in the Universe is Self Realisation - each moment is configured with the purpose of evolutionary growth.
- From the place of infinite source potential, you begin to realise the multidimensional landscape of life - that the Earth is naturally shifting into the Fifth Density.
- You lose your fear of death, and with that, the fear of living life to the fullest.
Standing on the Precipice of Truth
So how do you let go?
In the Openhand Approach, it is to become as-one with all situations and circumstances that you face. Which means to fully honour and embrace what is presenting. What's your reaction? Where's your tightness? It's only by feeling into your reactive tightness that you can truly see where small-self identification happens. With that, by feeling through it, you have the miraculous opportunity to break through into your Cosmic Self.
That's what the new Openhand Breakthrough Work is geared towards. It's all about learning to embrace the truth of the moment, both in your own life and the wider world. Because it's on the precipice of truth, that you discover the truth about who you really are.
Do come join us in the work. It will be literally life changing...
World Tour Details
(on behalf of Openhand)
(Publishers - please publish with links intact and the Openhand brief biog. Thankyou <3)
Openhand is a unique approach to spiritual evolution: integrating enlightened wisdom of spiritual masters through the ages, it is a way of tapping into the Benevolent Guiding Consciousness of the Universe and aligning with it in your life. It helps you unveil your True Self, remove karmic blockages and unfold your Divine Destiny. It leads to authentic, resilient and truly successful living.
Join us...Openhandweb, Openhand fb, Openhand TV