How are they affecting you?
Okay so you've seen the film about pole reversal in 2012. That may just be Hollywood, but personally I can say one thing for sure: the magnetic flux of the planet is changing towards a new alignment. I can feel it happening in my own field and the physical evidence is occurring with greater frequency now too. Mass animal deaths are occurring across the planet and waves of birds are simply falling from the sky. To me it relates directly to the magnetic frequency changes. So how are these shifts affecting you? What unseen impacts might they be having? And most importantly, how can we harmonise the shifts so as to align with Gaia and feel an increasing sense of well-being?...
The benefit of aligning with Gaia
Needless to say, we have our own magnetic field too. It's no surprise then, that ideally ours should be aligned with the planet we walk, breathe and live on. How would it be if the two were out of alignment? Well try putting a large magnet next to a bottom corner of your TV screen (assuming you still have one) and watch the distorting effect on the picture. Need I say more?!
It's clear the Earth's magnetic flux is now changing. Science concurs and we can read the general affects happening all across the planet. There's much speculation as to where that's going and the wider affects it's likely to have. I don't want to get into speculation hearsay, but what I certainly feel, is that the affects (whatever they are) will be large and wide ranging. They're highly likely to affect EVERYONE on the planet.
- It also seems to me that the changes have accelerated in these last couple of weeks. Personally I'm feeling daily shifts in my field. I find the only way to truly ride these changes is to open up and increase sensitivity to them.
Alignment through increasing sensitivity
Yes I know that may at first seem a touch strange. You may be feeling all kinds of related affects: drowsyness, giddyness, headaches, sense of disorientation, loss of motivation and focus. The very last thing you might want to do with these feelings is actually INCREASE your sensitivity to them. But I'd say that's exactly the right thing to do - at least in my direct experience.
The temptation will likely be to desensitise: denser foods, more TV time, soft drugs like coffee for example, alcohol or even high impact physical sport. But in my view, all of these things are likely to retard our ability to realign to the new frequencies (although high impact sport may be fine when the flux changes are mild). If we can find a way of continually synchronising with the changes, then we'll shift with Gaia and be much less negatively affected.
- We're likely to feel continually uplifted
as her heart beat quickens into the new dawning.
Tips to work with
So how might we best deal with this changing magnetic world? Here are some tips to work with...
- Increase bodily sensitivity: whatever the temptation to desenitise to the feelings, the reverse is going to greatly benefit. We need to fully feel the shifts happening in our field because in this way, entrainment naturally happens. Like an express train, our 'carriages' entrain with the Gaia 'locomotive'.
- Deep consciousness bodywork: my observation is that deep consciousness bodywork such as meditation, yoga, tai chi or our very own soulmotion for example can greatly help. We need to bring conscious awareness into our field as much as possible to allow the constant realignments to happen.
- Harmonic sound attunement: harmonising through sound attunement is also likely to greatly help. So for example singing or radiating the 'ohm' vibration through your chakra system. If you have access to 'singing bowls' it's likely they'll help greatly too.
- Listen carefully to your soul: the time has come where we really need to listen carefully to our soul. The leeway for not doing so is becoming increasingly unforgiving. If we don't follow that quiet voice within, the degree of suffering is only likely to increase. If you have a particular routine, like doing a specific exercise at a particular time of day, then be careful you're not over-riding your soul and thereby having a negative impact on your field. Now's the time to listen!
- Adapting/evolving daily patterns: we're moving into times of constant flux - continual change. Our souls are geared to align with these, so it will greatly benefit to allow maximum flexibility within our daily lives. I'm not saying there shouldn't be patterns of activity, instead it's about allowing those pattern to continually adapt and evolve as you feel it at a soul level.
- Varying food patterns: you may find also that your weight fluctuates quite a bit. One moment the body is processing more and so you feel more hungry (you might need denser proteins for example). The next moment, things quieten and you need less (or higher pranic foods like fruit). Again it will pay to increase sensitivity to what you eat, how much and when. Again, fixed patterns and dogmas will not facilitate this continual realignment. We need to keep tuning in to our bodily senses and trust that they will truly tell us what is required.
- Varying sleep patterns: don't be surprised if your sleep patterns vary quite strongly. On one day, you might need very little rest. On another, you might feel like resting the whole day. The key is to honour these feelings as much as possible. Even if you have a regular job with pretty fixed hours, the invitation is to find ways of varying your attachment to the work load. We're all allowed to have 'off-days'!
The empowerment of now
I'm sure there are many other things that can be done to facilitate this continual shifts going on in the field around us. I've just outlined the main ones that immediately spring into my consciousness. What about you? How do you feel to work with the changes going on?
I'd say the one thing that stands out for me, is living in the moment and being totally flexible to the empowerment of now. Where have we heard that one before?