It's clear the mainstream of humanity is becoming increasingly dissatisfied, and dis-eased as the seeming relentless struggle to control life and the planet's dwindling resources rolls on. Fortunately, a growing group of people are turning away from this mechanised madness by finding love, peace and fulfilment within. It's all about recgonising oneself as part of the greater whole and flowing with that, inside yourself. Understanding how the microcosym of your life fits within the greater macrocosym leads to a sublime way of being. You find the mystical 'nirvana', inside yourself. Here's how...
What is the Soul?
There are many definitions of what the Soul is. For us here at Openhand, consciousness flows through the universe as waves on a vast ocean. You and we are each a unique blend of these various energetic characteristics - aspects of beingness.
So we are being both the ocean and a unique blend of universal consciousness too. It's what we call a 'Soul Ray Harmonic'. The Soul is what makes us unique, animates who we truly are, and the Soul's full liberation and expression is the purpose of our existence.
When the Soul can flow through the experience of our lives without attachment and full unbridled expression, then we are self realised and Enlightend.
Index of articles on The Soul:
- Understanding the Soul's Shift...The 5D Shift Project
- The REVELATION of YOU: unleashing authentic beingness
- The Tides of Change...Prospering from a Vibrant New Phase in the Great 5D Shift
- Secret of Life: It's all about the flow
- How to Follow Your Path of Light through the Accelerating 5D Shift
- Lightwarriors Fear Not...Everything is Perfect!
- "Burning the Boats" of an Out-dated Reality Construct...Here's How
- Humanity's Shadow Reveals Itself...Time to Go Inwards and Upwards
- Expressing beyond Words...Unleashing the Spiritual Samurai in your Soul
- How to Avoid the One Possible 'Mistake' on the path
- Breaking though the Moment into your Cosmic Soul
- Conscious Eating for Starsouls
- The Daily Alchemical Process of Ascension of the Soul
- Compassion as a Key to Ascension of the Soul
- Signs & Synchronicity revealing the Soul
- The Pathless Way...Openhand Spiritual Philosophy
- Finding Nirvana...Aligning yourself with the Universal Flow
- Blending Surrender with Willpower...Openhand Spiritual Philosophy
- The Complexity of Blending the Higher Flow with the Lower on the Spiritual Path
- Setting Intention, Divine Manifestation and Navigating the Quantum Soup
- Why Mastery of the Soul is a Shattering Process
- Understanding the Nature of 'Soul Exchange' or 'Walk-in'
- How to let go of Singular Truths and soar on the outstretched wings of your Soul!
- Dealing with the Challenges of Being an Empath...or highly sensitive
- The Importance of Individuality on the Path...This is YOUR day!
- Manifesting Miracles with the Soul...authentically!
- Intentional Manifesting, Authentic Choice and Truly Letting Go (into the Soul)
- The Challenges of Breaking into Spiritual Realignment with the Soul
- What happens internally when we start to infuse Soul?
- "Soul Mates and Twin Flames"
- You are the Captain of Your Soul
- Unleashing the Soul - how free are you?
- Living the Dream 24/7...What does your Soul Ache For?
- Who are You and how to be that...the Soul taking you back to the Source
- The Measure of Greatness... 19 key facets of the Soul
- Mastering the ancient art of White Magic - Creating from Higher Mind
- Spiritual Archetypes...a doorway to your Soul
- The Sword and the Rose...essential characteristics of the Soul
- The Soul's Gift of Beingness
- Breaking through Limitation: I can, I must, I will... the soul's sense of purpose
- Discovering the Soul's Purpose of Your Incarnation
- Integrating Inner Identities...and unleashing the Soul
- Being an empath
- The Cosmic Role of the Spiritual Catalyst...the soul inspiring change
- The Twin Flame in Day to Day Life
- Self knowledge and the Soul
- All I see is a part of me...listening with the soul
- Listening to the Soul...knowing from a place beyond mind
- Unleashing the Soul through movement
- The Seven Rays of Divine Impulse...fundamental qualities of the Soul
- Soul Mates and Twin Flames revisited...our most popular article
- "Invoking the Soul's warrior within" - overcoming darkness
You'll no doubt hear lots about the value and importance of surrender on the spiritual path - being able to accept the moment as it really is, without needing it to be a certain way. In other words, not needing a particular outcome. So what about all the qualities of determination, courage and willpower? Do they fit in, and if so, how?
This exploration includes the first in series of new style Openhand Spiritual Philosophy videos...
Okay, so more and more people are speaking of the importance of aligning with the natural flow in life - to find greater harmony, fulfillment and at-one-ment with the divine. But there's an added complexity happening in the quantum field which I felt to bring attention to. Because if you're embarked on the spiritual path, it's sure to be affecting you. It's the realisation that at least two main - sometimes contrasting - flows are influencing your consciousness. Understanding and integrating these is going to be important to peace of mind. Because the interplay of the two, will likely affect every choice that you make...
Humanity has discovered an important phenomenon about reality - that it is not fixed and solid, but more a moving flow of ever-adapting consciousness - the "Quantum Soup". And most importantly, that the observer affects reality by what you focus on. So it's become a common theme then to 'set intention' and 'manifest what you desire' to happen. Or else there's the view that some destined, synchronistic, event line - 'your destiny' - is supposed to land, but only by applying such focus. I think there's truth in these viewpoints, but not the whole truth. So how do you successfully navigate the inner landscape? How do you create authentic miracles and magic?...
Anyone truly embarking along the spiritual path, must quickly give up the idea that it's easy, or especially, that it will somehow build you up into something. And it's definitely not all 'love and light' - not the true path anyway. In my experience, both of my own journey and in working with countless others, is that Spiritual Mastery is a shattering, breaking down process, that causes you to reconfront past-life trauma and source pain. It's also reflective of the current state of our reality right now. Why is that? What might you expect? How might you deal effectively with what comes up?...
I incarnated somewhat unusually via what's termed a 'Soul Exchange' or more commonly referred to as a 'walk-in'. It's where two souls exchange places, within a fully fledged human being, by sacred agreement. It frequently happens during a near death experience (but isn't limited to that). What is the nature of this and why does it happen? I believe more souls than one might imagine have incarnated this way, and it can be extremely challenging to understand and integrate, which is why I feel to bring light to it. My purpose is to support and help. It may be that you have a particular mission here to fulfill...
One of the difficult challenges to overcome on the Spiritual Path, is letting go of the notion of singular truths, that make someone 'right' and someone else 'wrong'. Prior to awakening, people and society tend to deal with absolute truths - there is 'what's happened', beyond question, and all we need to figure out is, what took place. This makes someone 'right' and someone else 'wrong'. And it defines you to an identity within a reality - a fixed ego, forming judgments about the world and people in it. It's severely limiting. How might we let go of that?
Let me begin by saying I am not an empath. I am a catalyst, but I do have emapthic tendencies. The work here at Openhand draws plenty of empaths (and highly sensitive people) naturally, by the Law of Attraction. Perhaps then, there's something an empath can learn about their gift from a catalyst? (and of course vice versa). Perhaps there's something a catalyst naturally does, which is inherent to their nature, that an empath can develop inside themselves? And maybe this can make living in this complex and diverse world a whole lot easier? That's the purpose of this exploration which I invite you to join...
You are the One; and at the same time, you are a unique expression of the One. If we deny that uniqueness, or suppress it, you can't ride the wave of the Soul all the way back to the shores of the One within you. You have so very much to offer to life and the world. Sometimes in spiritual circles there's a tendency to emulate some perceived spiritual way of being. Or to drop duality by dropping the quintessence of you. This is self-defeating, building in itself, subtle spiritual identity. Individuality is essential to expressing the One. There's absolutely nothing like becoming the fullness of YOU...
Zillions of words have been written on the subject of intention. I'm sure it goes without saying that we'd all like a successful and fulfilled life. But what is true intention and where does it come from? In 'setting intention', we need to be really clear it's not coming from a subtle sense of lack. And in creating with the divine, we also need to be clear how that works exactly. What, if anything, does the divine 'want'? I put it to you, that there is a way to totally surrender into the divine flow, and thereby lead a truly magical, blessed and abundant life. Providing that is, we make the one authentic choice open to us...