Due to disruptive nature of society, it's probably the case that with most, the lower self is separated from higher spiritual awareness at a pretty early age. Whether it be the programmed and conditioning behaviours of our parents, excito-toxins in our food or the electro-smog of modern day gadgetry, effectively the soul is fragmented into the bodymind and a barrier inserted to higher dimensional beingness. Our divine birth right is truncated. Most hardly notice the downgrading effect. That is until one day, we're reunited with multi-dimensionality, realise the profound blessing and embark on a path of realignment, reunification and at-one-ment with the divine. How might we catalyse this reharmonisation?...
What is the Soul?
There are many definitions of what the Soul is. For us here at Openhand, consciousness flows through the universe as waves on a vast ocean. You and we are each a unique blend of these various energetic characteristics - aspects of beingness.
So we are being both the ocean and a unique blend of universal consciousness too. It's what we call a 'Soul Ray Harmonic'. The Soul is what makes us unique, animates who we truly are, and the Soul's full liberation and expression is the purpose of our existence.
When the Soul can flow through the experience of our lives without attachment and full unbridled expression, then we are self realised and Enlightend.
Index of articles on The Soul:
- Understanding the Soul's Shift...The 5D Shift Project
- The REVELATION of YOU: unleashing authentic beingness
- The Tides of Change...Prospering from a Vibrant New Phase in the Great 5D Shift
- Secret of Life: It's all about the flow
- How to Follow Your Path of Light through the Accelerating 5D Shift
- Lightwarriors Fear Not...Everything is Perfect!
- "Burning the Boats" of an Out-dated Reality Construct...Here's How
- Humanity's Shadow Reveals Itself...Time to Go Inwards and Upwards
- Expressing beyond Words...Unleashing the Spiritual Samurai in your Soul
- How to Avoid the One Possible 'Mistake' on the path
- Breaking though the Moment into your Cosmic Soul
- Conscious Eating for Starsouls
- The Daily Alchemical Process of Ascension of the Soul
- Compassion as a Key to Ascension of the Soul
- Signs & Synchronicity revealing the Soul
- The Pathless Way...Openhand Spiritual Philosophy
- Finding Nirvana...Aligning yourself with the Universal Flow
- Blending Surrender with Willpower...Openhand Spiritual Philosophy
- The Complexity of Blending the Higher Flow with the Lower on the Spiritual Path
- Setting Intention, Divine Manifestation and Navigating the Quantum Soup
- Why Mastery of the Soul is a Shattering Process
- Understanding the Nature of 'Soul Exchange' or 'Walk-in'
- How to let go of Singular Truths and soar on the outstretched wings of your Soul!
- Dealing with the Challenges of Being an Empath...or highly sensitive
- The Importance of Individuality on the Path...This is YOUR day!
- Manifesting Miracles with the Soul...authentically!
- Intentional Manifesting, Authentic Choice and Truly Letting Go (into the Soul)
- The Challenges of Breaking into Spiritual Realignment with the Soul
- What happens internally when we start to infuse Soul?
- "Soul Mates and Twin Flames"
- You are the Captain of Your Soul
- Unleashing the Soul - how free are you?
- Living the Dream 24/7...What does your Soul Ache For?
- Who are You and how to be that...the Soul taking you back to the Source
- The Measure of Greatness... 19 key facets of the Soul
- Mastering the ancient art of White Magic - Creating from Higher Mind
- Spiritual Archetypes...a doorway to your Soul
- The Sword and the Rose...essential characteristics of the Soul
- The Soul's Gift of Beingness
- Breaking through Limitation: I can, I must, I will... the soul's sense of purpose
- Discovering the Soul's Purpose of Your Incarnation
- Integrating Inner Identities...and unleashing the Soul
- Being an empath
- The Cosmic Role of the Spiritual Catalyst...the soul inspiring change
- The Twin Flame in Day to Day Life
- Self knowledge and the Soul
- All I see is a part of me...listening with the soul
- Listening to the Soul...knowing from a place beyond mind
- Unleashing the Soul through movement
- The Seven Rays of Divine Impulse...fundamental qualities of the Soul
- Soul Mates and Twin Flames revisited...our most popular article
- "Invoking the Soul's warrior within" - overcoming darkness
Finding the harmony between the divine masculine and feminine
Here at Openhand we frequently speak of the importance of internally non efforting to unfold the authentic way of life we are meant to live. So how does this philosophy relate to purpose? Can purpose be achieved effortlessly? How can we be relaxed, open and expanded even when we experience the strong pull to do something?...
"We, who lived in concentration camps,
can remember the men who walked
through the huts of others,
giving away their last piece of bread.
They may have been few in number,
but they offer sufficient proof that everything
can be taken away from a man but one thing:
the last of the human freedoms-
to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances,
to choose one's own way."
Viktor Frankl - Auschwitz survivor
We live in a world of physicality, a place of goals, aspirations and creations. It's where we're invited to taste the ultimate paradox - the almost intangible essence of the divine, deeply diffused within the density. It's like sitting in an orchestra trying to listen to the quieter instruments like the flute when you're right next to the bass drum. Both are registered in the mind which plays its tricks of course, confusing the messages we're being given. We might feel a definite pull to do something which then doesn't seem to work out. How do we fathom what's going on when the ego can be so loud? It's all about finding the gift of beingness...
I'm frequently asked by awakening people how to deal with negative energies which may invade our consciousness as we become more open. In truth we are all influenced to a greater or lesser degree by an Opposing Consciousness that acts through the surrounding field causing us to make choices that are not in our best interests. Of course some will say it's important not to give energy to the dark and I would agree with the sentiment, yet we live in a relative world of real experience where we can be easily derailed and there are ways of combating this destablising influence. If the subject is important to you, then you might like to read on...
How to manifest authentically
Consciousness and matter are the same thing: we shape and change matter from what we're being within. In some teachings though, we feel this ancient truth has been taken a step too far; trying to shape circumstances to manifest a new, apparently more desirable reality. There's simply no need to do this. Our higher selves, intune with the Divine Design are already shaping a far more miraculous, far more harmonious and far more loving reality than ego could ever dream of. And all we have to do is open to Higher Mind and bring that authentic dream into reality. So how does authentic creating from Higher Mind really work?...
The Prophet by Kahlil Gibran
“The Prophet" by kahlil Gibran was originally published in 1923. It has since become a spiritual classic and for many years now a firm favourite of mine. It is told in the form of a story with the finest interlace of deeply inspirational poetry. Here's a very brief overview and taster:
Almustafa approaches the dawning of the ultimate spiritual liberation. As an instrument for divine expression, he turns a mirror back upon the journey of human life from birth until death, inviting acceptance of all things...
Birds of a feather or feathers off the same bird?
We've been receiving many questions of late concerning the subject of Soul Mates. It seems many are out to find their "ideal" partner in life. So what's it all about? Do we meet on a dreamy white cloud and sail off into an eternal sunset whilst cherubims play their sweet soul music? Or is there a bit more to it than that? Both Trinity and myself are Soul Mates who have joined in union in this incarnation to help one another. We felt compelled to write this joint article which you might like to read if the subject interests you...
Unfolding the Higher Paradigm
Imagine being able to feel and sense everything, whether positive or negative around you, 24/7. An Empath can’t turn off empathy (unlike someone who is perhaps 'empathising'). It is possibly one of the most challenging of psychic gifts to master. I am an Empath who has spent nearly two decades, since awakening, mastering my empathic nature. It is an ongoing process. I am still not perfect and not sure that I ever will be whilst incarnated here. I am however content, despite the challenges of integration, as I see it as an incredible gift to humanity...
‘How do the geese know when to fly to the sun?
Who tells them the seasons?
How do we, humans, know when it is time to move on?
As with the migrant birds, so surely with us,
there is a voice within,
if only we would listen to it,
that tells us so certainly when to go forth into the unknown.’
The thing I love about this quote is the reminder that in our world, all sentient beings know the way. They know when it is time to move onwards, time to rest, time to flower, or time to shed our leaves...