Accepting personal Responsibility
Right now in the world there is a good deal of anger and resentment, understandably so. When you consider the state of world affairs, of the economy, of the environment, of the inequity and injustice, it's enough to make a saint seethe! Yet the moment we blame someone or something else in the outer world as being the cause of our reality and experience, is the moment we disempower ourselves. Why so? And what would be a more productive approach?...
What is 'Spirituality'?
Here we're exploring the concept of general spirituality. What does it mean to be spiritual? How do we live in a spiritual way, within society? How might being aligned with your spirituality, bring a greater sense of joy and fulfillment to your life?
We're offering points of view here, which we believe in passionately. But we're not claiming them to be the 'absolute truth' - it is our truth, designed to help catalyse an evolutionary shift in your own truth. To us, that's a key facet of the spirit - that each has their own perspective on reality, which are all equally valid. But let us challenge and continually evolve our perspective.
In so doing, we find it brings us increasingly into alignment with the natural flow of the universe. Life becomes increasingly aligned and sublime. Explore...
Index of articles on general Spirituality:
- The Path Less Traveled...And How to Tackle It
- The REVELATION of YOU: unleashing authentic beingness
- Secret of Life: It's all about the flow
- How to Follow Your Path of Light through the Accelerating 5D Shift
- Lightwarriors Fear Not...Everything is Perfect!
- "Burning the Boats" of an Out-dated Reality Construct...Here's How
- Torsional Influx of High Vibrational Energy - Rise Up!
- Humanity's Shadow Reveals Itself...Time to Go Inwards and Upwards
- Hunger for Change...Finding the Courage
- The Purpose of Set-backs...And How to Quickly Bounce Back
- Expressing beyond Words...Finding the Spiritual Samurai in You
- How to Avoid the One Possible 'Mistake'
- Breaking though the Moment into your Miraculous Cosmic Self
- A Burning Yearning for Change...How is it Spiritual?
- Signs & Synchronicity revealing the Soul
- The Pathless Way...Openhand Spiritual Philosophy
- Blending Surrender with Willpower...Openhand Spiritual Philosophy
- Do You Ever Feel Like You Don't Belong Here?
- Setting Intention, Divine Manifestation and Navigating the Quantum Soup
- Why Mastery of the Soul is a Shattering Process
- Understanding the Nature of 'Soul Exchange' or 'Walk-in'
- How to let go of Singular Truths and soar on the outstretched wings of your Soul!
- Dealing with the Challenges of Being an Empath...or highly sensitive
- The Importance of Individuality on the Path...This is YOUR day!
- 22 Ways to Tell if You're a Spirit Warrior
- 9 Methods for Dealing with Psychic Energy Attack in Your Field
- Intentional Manifesting, Authentic Choice and Truly Letting Go
- Understanding the Root Cause of Depression so we can deal with it
- What Really is Self-Realisation and how can it help you drink the juice of life?
- Who are You and how to be that
- Path between Worlds: Into the Fifth Density...Louder than Words
- Mastering the ancient art of White Magic - Creating from Higher Mind
- What a rabbit taught me about being an empath
- The Spiritual Warrior learns though adversity
- Right Action and the Path of Light
- Courage, Commitment and Focus on the Spiritual Path
- "Live fully Now"...but what does that mean?
- 20 Top Tips for Conscious Eating
- The Uplifting Effect of Endorphins
- The Singularly most important thing after Waking Up
- Radical Forgiveness...what does it truly mean to forgive?
- The Blame Game...is it mankind's most divisive?
- The Universal Law of Non-Efforting
- The Lone Space...The unquantifiable importance of solitude.
- Breaking through Limitation: I can, I must, I will
- Discovering the Divine Purpose of Your Incarnation
- Unable to make a Decision?...Maybe you're in "Indespension"
- Creating Positive Feedback Loops...No one is right and no one is wrong
- How finding the Deeper Meaning can lead to a more fulfilled life
- A healthy relationship with death...How often do you contemplate passing on?
- From absolute freedom rightness happens
- What is success? A spiritual perspective
- The Journey...it's just like flying
- Are you creating you or being you?
- Freeing the Spirit
- Your beacon of Light in a world of darkness
- 20 seconds of insane courage
- Dare to be free. Dare to be me.
- How does Animal Medicine work? Learning from Animals
- Confucius, The Buddha and Lao Tzu - "the vinegar tasters"
For me, the only place to begin any moment is from the place of absolute freedom. By that I mean to drop into the void of pure presence. I experience it as total liberation from all. It has no sense of obligation, no worry, fear or tightness. Close your eyes.
Imagine meditating on top of a mountain, clear skies above you, the earth down below, brilliant orange sunshine, its rays piercing whitened clouds then caressing your face, the faintest cool breeze enlivening your skin...
In our recent video diary Transformation of Humanity, we spoke of the pressing need for people everywhere to reclaim our spiritual power in order to transform society into a new paradigm: to prevent immanent, wholesale, takeover by the industrial military complex, fueled by a behind-the-scenes Opposing Consciousness. We spoke of the need for Non-compliance with the unjust ways of the old fear based reality. Non compliance flows hand in hand with inner purification. So if we become intently committed to the spiritual path, we'll find ourselves cleansing the old consciousness inwardly, which then in itself unravels the outer threads of the matrix...
Due to disruptive nature of society, it's probably the case that with most, the lower self is separated from higher spiritual awareness at a pretty early age. Whether it be the programmed and conditioning behaviours of our parents, excito-toxins in our food or the electro-smog of modern day gadgetry, effectively the soul is fragmented into the bodymind and a barrier inserted to higher dimensional beingness. Our divine birth right is truncated. Most hardly notice the downgrading effect. That is until one day, we're reunited with multi-dimensionality, realise the profound blessing and embark on a path of realignment, reunification and at-one-ment with the divine. How might we catalyse this reharmonisation?...
What ‘success’ means is unique and personal to each of us. Yet most of us still live in a society where success is determined by what ‘people out there’ have decided success is. In fact, an inward feeling (often hidden) of 'not feeling good enough’ because of ‘what other people will think’ is one of the most common concerns that I see amongst awakening people. Personal worth is still frequently measured by what we have to show for what we’ve done - material goods, exams passed, property gained, certificates achieved, goals attained or targets reached. And by far the biggest determining factor of success is the degree to which a person is validated and approved by others.
If you don’t fall under any of these categories, then you are blessed!
Whether we know or not, each of us is on a journey. Even when you touch presence, that's not the end, just the beginning. It's not a fixed journey, it's constantly shifting and changing according to the realisations we make. Destiny is not a destination, but a way of being. There's a constant underlying pull designed purely to reveal the majesty and splendour of who you are. If we know how to align with this underlying pull, in every moment, then our lives will become simply magical. The "aha" moment lands that actually, there's simply nothing else going on...
When we embark on the spiritual journey we have two main choices:
We can either:
1. create who we want to be
2. be who we truly are
There are many ways to the top of the metaphorical mountain. There are also many ways to ensure that we keep walking around and around in circles. In this article we'll look at the difference between the two...
When the soul speaks, we often feel an upwelling that compels us to do something out of the ordinary. Moments of vision take us into a realm of awe and wonder. Limitations dissolve. We melt into infinite possibility. Immortality of the soul dawns. We are boundless. We are free.
And just as we get going - something snaps us back in to the ‘real world’! The dream is obliterated. It seems like a far fetched fantasy. The mountain is insurmountable; so we carry on as before...
Beyond the clouds
With so much suffering and pain in the world how easy it is to forget that there is a light within our hearts that permeates through all things! We may become clouded, yet the light always shines if we search a little deeper. It never goes away. Sometimes all that is required is a shift in perception. This world we live in may be configured to pull us from a state of pure presence, but remember, we have a choice. In every moment we can remember that pain and sadness are an invitation to realign with the boundless, liberated beings that we truly are...
How does animal medicine work?
I am frequently overwhelmed by the shear beauty, perfection and awesome simplicity of animals. They were surely put here as our teachers revealing in us how our beingness can wonderfully manifest itself when not constrained through distorted thinking and perceived limitations. How is it that the 'right' animal, be it the real thing or just an image, can miraculously appears just at the right time when we need guidance most?...