Catalysing internal energy shifts
For those who're on the current Openhand Facilitator's Program, we've now scheduled in stage 3 follow-up. In this two day gathering, we'll be exploring deeper the nature of karma and how to work with it. We'll be applying the directive energy healing processes we introduced on the stage 2 and we'll be exploring your developing 'spiritual business' model, looking specifically how it wants to unfold. We'll also be adding to the guided meditation techniques to inspire a wider unveiling and integration of your own approach. We'll gather together for dinner on the evening of Wednesday 30th November and work through Thursday and Friday 1st/2nd December. As before, the work will take place at our home venue in Glastonbury. Full details below...
- Dealing with karma
It was a touch unexpected how deep we went together on the stage 2! It confirms the need to keep the program open and flexible aligning with what wants to arise naturally. It feels appropriate to go deeper into this essential aspect of our evolution and how to deal with it when working with clients. So we'll explore the nature of karma further and get more practice in dealing with it.
- Guided meditation attunement
The key approach to Openhand Facilitation, is to unlock mental resistances thereby causing people to surrender internally into layers of blocked consciousness. Using focused meditative techniques and intuitive guidance, we can then direct attention to these blockages and begin to move them. We may also apply deep consciousness assisted bodywork to help clients release energy and attune to their soul. This will be a continued feature of the stage 3.
- Unfolding your business model further
On the Induction Course, we introduced the concept of considering 'spiritual business' from the perspective of developing a "Community of Common Interest" centred around your unique gifts of beingness. We'll explore this further, plus apply the coaching process with each other to catalyse a deeper unfolding of your own business model.
In general, throughout the gathering, we'll be discussing deeper aspects in the application of the Five Gateways Routemap.
- Timings and arrival: The group will gather on Wednesday 30th November at 5pm in the evening for a connecting meditation and dinner. It will finish at approximately 4pm on Friday 2nd December
- Accommodation and meals: Accommodation for the duration of the course will be provided at pre booked B&Bs (approved by Openhand). All meals are included from our own conscious kitchen
- Cost: The full cost of the gathering including course facilitation, food and accommodation is £245
- Venue: The gathering will take place in our eco-cabin that you'll be familiar with
- Not for profit: Just as a reminder, Openhand Foundation is a not for profit organisation. All surplus revenues are reinvested to facilitate our objective - to help others in their journey of spiritual evolution
- Booking info:For those who've completed the stage, if you've not already done so, could you please confirm your wish to attend here...click here
***IMPORTANT*** We will respond to your email as soon as possible, if you have not heard from us within 24 hours, check your spam folder!!!
Alternatively call Trinity on (+44) 01458 830443.
We're thrilled and humbled that the Openhand work is being ever more supported by benevolence with incisive energetic catalysis. We're increasingly able to locate internal disharmonies, unwind the mental limitations, help people to drop deep into their consciousness and unfold amazing gifts of beingness. Most importantly, we feel given to share our realisations and techniques with you, to help you more deeply access and harness that benevolent energy.
You'll know us by now... it is our yearning to move beyond any dogmatic approach and instead, realise our own unique gifts of facilitation. So as ever, we'll be providing an open framework around which to work, but then assisting you in dropping through that form into your own divine formlessness.
Our passion is to help you be more of you, and in so doing, help you help your clients be more of them. As always, it will be our pleasure to host you.
Chris and Trinity
PS - for those not on the Facilitator's Program but are interested in joining in the future, here is the full info including requirements...Openhand Facilitators Program