Catalysing our Spiritual Evolution...
A Spiritual Evolution is taking place to people in all walks of life. When we go inside and peel away the veils of limitation, we’re taken through five key expansions of consciousness - "Five Gateways" - leading to our Enlightenment and Ascension. However, the spiritual journey is not always straightforward, there are many confusing twists and turns on the path. Whatever self realisation approach you’ve been using, our "Five Gateways" workshop provides a powerful route-map for your evolution. By a process of deep self realisation exercises, discussion and group sharing, we bring into clear perspective what the journey is really all about, where you are on it and enlightening tools that can help you open the next Gateway of unfolding. "Five Gateways" is a route-map that has been followed by spiritual masters throughout the centuries. The workshop takes place next on 22nd/23rd May in Glastonbury.....
- Guiding you through powerful self realisation exercises to remove internal blockages, conditioned thinking and karma
- Energy activation to initiate the next step on your spiritual path
- Bringing into clear perspective the overall spiritual journey to ease struggle and expand your inner peace
- Relating your unfolding to global events such as 2012, peak oil, the credit crunch and climate change
- Providing you with invaluable tools, tips and advice for day-to-day living to become a positive force for change
Many approaches, one destination
There are many ways up the spiritual mountain, for each of us there is a unique path. Yet those who have climbed before us often speak of five key expansions, five key 'altitudes' through which we all tend to pass. Each transition has its own characteristics and challenges influencing our lives in a particular way.
It could be that we’re being influenced by past life karma for example, or inner child conditioning from earlier in this life. It could be that we’ve been experiencing a powerful kundalini activation or we are now having tastes of Enlightenment. All of these events are connected by subtle shifts in our internal state of consciousness. If we can understand what these shifts are and how the journey tends to unfold, then we can realise why our lives are being influenced as they are, thereby removing unnecessary confusion, doubt and struggle.
We may then apply powerful spiritual practices, tools and self realisation exercises to move through these transitions leading us to ever expansive feelings of joy, peace and Enlightenment. Our new state of beingness then reflects outwards to shape a new reality of ever increasing harmony. We feel increasingly at one with who we really are.
During the "Five Gateways" workshop, we create a safe and protective environment, accepting you totally as you are, not requiring anything from you other than what you authentically feel to be.
We then facilitate interactive, self realisation experiences. We will share our understanding of the five key expansions and help you relate to where you are on the journey and why you might be experiencing the things you are.
Throughout, we will guide you with key tools and practices which can work with all spiritual approaches and levels of experience. Then by facilitated group sharing, we help quickly integrate new depths of understanding and realisation. Participants experience the process as liberating and expansive.
The work involves:
- exploration of the profound nature of reality combining direct spiritual experience with grounded scientific understanding
- self realisation, guided meditations with group and individual interaction
- in-depth exploration of the authentic nature of the self including the absolute, the soul, our chakra system and bodily vehicles of expression
- energy processing to release internal blockages and dissolve limiting, conditioned thinking
- in-depth exploration of the five key expansions including, inner child awareness, kundalini activation, karmic past lives, Enlightenment and Ascension
- Chris Bourne: At the age of 40, Chris was involved in a life threatening car crash in which he thought he would certainly die. This precipitated total inner surrender, a rapid expansion of consciousness and reconnection with the absolute - the God within us. He explains "It was as if I was being challenged to surrender every belief and value that I held. The sense of coming home to my true self was joyous and intensely liberating. I felt that in losing what I thought to be myself I had gained everything".
Prior to his awakening Chris had a rich and varied professional career including a Science Masters Degree from Oxford University. It is this synthesis of both profound spiritual experience and grounded scientific understanding which is proving invaluable in facilitating others in their own journey of Spiritual Evolution.
- Trinity Bourne: Trinity developed a keen interest in harmonious living from a young age, enjoying a passionate affiliation with the natural world. About fourteen years ago she experienced a profound spiritual awakening opening her heart to the 'truth' about our inherent nature. This led to a compassionate lifestyle of divine service establishing and leading an environmental group preserving local natural habitats, followed by study of herbal medicine, natural nutrition, and holistic therapies.
Over the years she has been taken in hand by higher consciousness through countless profound encounters and meditational experiences to learn the intricacies of multiple dimensions through kundalini activation; removal of energy blockages; astral and out-of-body projections; the subtleties of both unity and separation consciousness, past life regressions including their relevance to our current incarnation.
- Venue: The course takes place in the heart of Glastonbury in the "Openhand Studio" a place of clear and high vibrational energy - full details on booking.
- Timings:The timings are 9:30am to 5:00pm (approx) on both days
- Cost: The full cost is £95
- Accommodation: Glastonbury has a large number of inexpensive and comfortable B&Bs, Guest Houses, Hotels and Retreat Centres. Please ask for details.
- Travel: Glastonbury is conveniently located in the heart of the countryside and yet within easy reach by plane, train, bus and car. It is about 2hrs drive from London and Birmingham and 3hrs from Manchester. It is a 1hr flight from Inverness in Scotland. We are a less than 1 hour bus journey from Bristol which has a main train station and international airport.
- Not for profit: Openhand Foundation is a not for profit organisation. All surplus revenues are reinvested to facilitate our objective - to help others in their journey of spiritual awakening
- Booking info: To book a place or to get more information, click on this link...click here
***IMPORTANT*** We will respond to your email as soon as possible, if you have not heard from us within 24 hours, check your spam folder!!!
Alternatively call Trinity on (+44) 01458 830443.
People everywhere are waking up and embarking on the spiritual journey. It's a miraculous process of self discovery and realisation. We're peeling away the veils of society's conditioning and limited thinking. As joyful as it is however, the journey can be quite confusing with many different approaches and terminologies. "Five Gateways" will help bring into clearer perspective where we are on that journey and why our lives are shaping as they are.
The workshop will help remove much of the doubt and uncertainty as we pass through these important transitions. It will integrate a deeper understanding bringing with it, much greater self acceptance, inner peace, expansion and joy. The workshop can provide a powerful catalyst of unfolding in our lives, rejuvenation and upliftment. Here below are a few examples of how previous participants have experienced our work...
- "I have to say that I'm still "buzzing" after last weekends course, it was a real challenge to come back to work on Monday! I want to thank you for so many things, for assisting in the internal energy shift, for reminding me of the powers of self awareness, for increasing my inner smile to such an extent that I left the course laughing on both days and to be such a perfect example of oneness, I have been truly inspired. My life has been full of meetings with spiritual leaders, so called experts in the field and it was so refreshing to be in the company of someone who is living completely and wholly in their truth." Kiran
- "Just to say an enormous thanks for your efforts running the recent Openhand course I attended. I was literally blown away by the incredible energy and I don't know which I enjoyed more, learning and working through the exercises or meeting so many wonderful people. The effects have been nothing short of profound on my own personal growth and I am looking forward more than ever to getting involved with upcoming events and also experiencing more of your incisive understanding." David
- "Thank you for a wonderful workshop! I thank my guiding Angels for leading me to it! I thank you for you gifts of healing and your guided wisdom, they resonated deeply. I thank you for bringing me back to a state of peace when the last few months have been filled with much turmoil. Thank you for helping me listen to my soul over the chatter of my ego. Thank you for your patience and understanding." Caroline
Here are some pictures, feedback and sharing from the last course... Click here