Spiritual Development Retreat
The "Openhand Summer Retreat" provides a transformational spiritual development experience. In a safe and nurturing environment, it will help dissolve away blocked energy on your evolutionary journey and unleash the awesome majesty of your being. In these challenging times, it will help realign with your soul and intensify your inner guidance mechanism so as to recenter on your true life's path. It takes place from Friday 29th June until Monday 2nd Jul 2012 in the magical country town of Glastonbury, a place famous for its holistic healing and deep spiritual interest...
Benevolent guiding energy
Our world is going through turbulent, transitional times. People in all walks of life everywhere are waking up and discovering not only themselves, but the true nature of reality. We're challenging the very fabric and structure upon which our lives have been founded.
In these tumultuous times, where our evolutionary experiences can seem frequently confusing and sometimes daunting even, it can be of profound benefit to share with people who have traveled far down the path and have much experience to mirror back to you.
On the retreat we provide a unique approach to connecting with the Benevolent Guiding Energy of the universe, prevalent in the weave from which the fabric of life is woven. When fully understood and integrated, it can unwind blockages, connect us to the essence of our true self and unleash awesome majesty of being. This is what the Openhand Summer Retreat is all about.
Flexible Retreat Program
The program will be shaped and guided both by the divine and the requirements of the group energy. There will be key sessions of deep transformational work and there will also be plenty of relaxed breathing space.
The program will generally include the following activities:
- Guided Meditations - to infuse higher self consciousness and expand inner peace
- Universal Life Energy Attunement - to align with, integrate and follow the way of life that best serves us
- Deep consciousness movements - to remove energetic blockages, heal and unleash our full physical and mental capacity
- Group and One-on-one self realisation exchanges - to resolve key evolutionary issues in our lives
- Detoxifying, tasty and wholesome diet - to cleanse and rejuvenate
We will take full advantage of the ancient and highly energetic sites of Glastonbury to help invigorate, inspire and uplift you.
In the evenings we will sample together the delights of healthy, nurturing cuisine, chat, play music and generally enjoy the dance of life. By providing deeply insightful, mirroring experiences for one another, we'll get to see much more clearly the issues that have been limiting us and the way to unleash our true gifts of divine beingness.
Many benefits of the retreat
- Greater self realisation - for increased clarity and understanding of life's purpose
- Stronger intuitive guidance - to guide us on the pathway in life that best serves us
- Mind and body detoxification - to cleanse at the deepest levels
- Expanded inner peace - to rebalance, reharmonise and recentre
- Increased energy and vitality - to energise us for the times ahead
Retreat centre: Healing Waters
Healing waters is a cosy, nurturing and supportive environment with crystal clear energy providing the perfect facilities for rejuvenation and self exploration.
Centred on the mythical site Wearyall Hill, its beautiful decked terrace has expansive views across of the Somerset levels and other spiritual sites such as the Glastonbury Tor. Food is organic vegetarian and open to special dietary needs. The Rooms are bright, clear and airy.
Although conveniently located a short walk from the town centre, it is set in a quietly peaceful area. For full details, check the website: www.healing-waters.co.uk
- Chris Bourne: At the age of 40, Chris was involved in a life threatening car crash in which he thought he would certainly die. This precipitated total inner surrender, a rapid expansion of consciousness and reconnection with the absolute - the God within us. He explains "It was as if I was being challenged to surrender every belief and value that I held. The sense of coming home to my true self was joyous and intensely liberating. I felt that in losing what I thought to be myself I had gained everything".
Prior to his awakening Chris had a rich and varied professional career including a Science Masters Degree from Oxford University. It is this synthesis of both profound spiritual experience and grounded scientific understanding which is proving invaluable in facilitating others in their own journey of Spiritual Evolution.
- Trinity Bourne: Trinity developed a keen interest in harmonious living from a young age, enjoying a passionate affiliation with the natural world. About seventeen years ago she experienced a profound spiritual awakening opening her heart to the 'truth' about our inherent nature. This led to a series of powerful experiences guided by higher consciousness initiating compelling direct experience of multiple dimensions.
Trinity has a wealth of first hand experience of how energy moves both in the field and within individuals, removal of energetic blockages, kundalini energy, past lives, karma and their relevance to our current incarnation.
Retreat booking details
- Date and Timings:The retreat will commence at 2 pm on Friday 29th Jun (you may arrive from 1pm onwards). It will end at 2pm on Monday 2nd Jul
- Venue: The venue is "Healing Waters" in Glastonbury, a place of nurturing, crystal clear energy. The address is 1 The Roman Way, Glastonbury BA6 8AB. For full details check the Healing Waters website...www.healing-waters.co.uk
- Cost: The full cost is £350 which includes full board and accommodation. Food will be cleansing, rejuvenating and tasty
- Travel: Glastonbury is conveniently located in the heart of the countryside and yet within easy reach by plane, train, bus and car. It is about 2hrs drive from London and Birmingham and 3hrs from Manchester. It is a 1hr flight from Inverness in Scotland. We are a less than 1 hour bus journey from Bristol which has a main train station and international airport
- Not for profit: Openhand Foundation is a not for profit organisation. All surplus revenues are reinvested to facilitate our objective - to help others in their journey of spiritual awakening
- Booking info:To book a place or to ask for more info, click on this link with your enquiry... click here
Alternatively call Trinity Bourne on +44 (0)1458 830443.
Many people have reported the tremendous benefits that the Openhand work has brought to their lives. Whether you've done the work before or not, our life energy attunement and self realisation processes are likely to have a profoundly uplifting effect on you.
Many report expanded inner peace emanating from a greater connection to the source, bringing increased clarity in life from the place of deep inner knowing. In this way, we are better able to refocus on our life's journey and follow the path that best serves us.
Previous Retreat Feedback
- I would like to thank Chris and Trinity from the bottom of my heart for organising and facilitating the Openhand Easter Weekend. The work we did on the retreat was truly transformational and really empowering. I have been on many spiritual retreats in the past, but nothing quite like this. I would absolutely recommend the retreats to anyone who is seeking to find their true self amongst all the humdrum of modern day life. Chris' method of drawing from many Ancient Spiritual Practices and combining them with the energy of modern music and films is just so amazing. I can honestly say it moved me profoundly and we also had such fun!!!! Anne
- Thank-you for an amazing 4 days with Openhand. I went through so much and have come away with a sense of what it means to surrender completely. I also have a connection with who I really am and I feel a stronger person as a result. I have had lots of realisations both there and since returning. I feel I have taken a huge leap forward on my spiritual path and really opened up my heart. Anya
- Just to say an enormous thanks for your efforts running the recent Openhand courses I attended. I was literally blown away by the incredible energy and I don't know which I enjoyed more, learning and working through the exercises or meeting so many wonderful people. The effects have been nothing short of profound on my own personal growth and I am looking forward more than ever to getting involved with upcoming events and also experiencing more of your incisive understanding. David