In The Great Realignment (part 1), I spoke of how the balance of life on Earth has become so far out of harmony with nature, that a corrective force of monumental proportions was now gathering in strength to shatter the structures that have so consumed and controlled other sentient life. As the underlying energetic matrix is unraveling, the departing clouds will reveal the new paradigm, in a higher vibrational existence. However, we can expect it to be neither pretty nor easy. Our planet is entering the crucible of profound catalytic healing. The fire-walk of spiritual mastery is now unfolding before us and we must surrender into it to truly thrive...
In my heart I feel deeply saddened yet strongly aligned in suggesting that the Earth's Biosphere upon which mankind depends is now breaking down. If it's not accelerating climate change, GMO toxification, top soil erosion, chemtrail heavy metal pollution or the rapidly acidifying oceans (at their fastest rate for over 300 million years), then there's something now much bigger looming on the horizon... in a word, Fukushima.
What do we know exactly?
We now know that Tepco (owners of the Daiichi plant) and some of the world's 'leadership' were lying to us. Immediately following the initial accident, there was catastrophic melt down of at least three nuclear reactors, through which over 300 tonnes of ground water washes into the Pacific every day. It's no longer a question of if it's going to affect the world population, but when and how?
I believe it's vitally important that evolving people really come to terms with what is happening here. We've been shown throughout history, that whenever a life form moves out of balance with the natural harmony, then the universe answers with a corrective force in equal measure. And who can now deny just how out of alignment society has become? (see the world population explosion on the chart in this first article...The Great Realignment (part 1))
- So whilst I'm deeply saddened yes by what I now feel is inevitable, I also feel to willingly accept the corrective Great Realignment of energy on the planet that I feel is now beginning to take place. Although an unpalatable message, what I see humanity now facing is a 'cleansing' of the Earth's surface of the old consciousness providing a 'fallow' period of vitally required healing time for Gaia. It's what I'm sure the Hopi Elders saw when they spoke of "The Great Purification". However, if we can come to embrace our manifestation with grace, these building circumstances could well catalyse the emergence of a new, Spiritual Mastery - a New Humanity.
Five Gateways and the Significance of Synchronicity
Back in 2009 we felt compelled to produce a free documentary detailing what we feel to be the Five Key Expansions of consciousness on route to Enlightenment and Ascension. In it we spoke of there being currently two worlds....
- "We're not living in one world but two. The lower world is based on a system of inequity and injustice. It's a world of have and have not, of rich and poor, profit and loss, winner and loser. It's an out-dated system long past its sell-by-date. And yet there's another world, a truly beautiful world of interconnectivity with all. It's where all life is cherished and respected. It's where we receive with one hand and with the other, give in equal measure. It's about spiritual enrichment and continued human evolution.
Now these two worlds are beginning to separate. The energy is moving from the old world and into the new. And as that energy moves, the old systems, the old structures are fracturing and breaking apart. It's that sense of liberation and freedom which is being released from that. And as the energy moves into the higher paradigm, we're going to see those old systems crumbling and cracking all around us. One world has a future and the other does not."
What we didn't know were the circumstances of how that unraveling might come about.
We were due to release the film early in March 2011 - right at the time the Tsunami struck Fukushima. In fact we felt to delay for a week as a sign of respect. As I look back now, I believe in my heart the event to mean an important synchronicity. Just as the Titanic was a message from the synchronistic mother tongue of the universe where everything happens with deeper purpose, I believe so too is this an important sign. If we can accept it as a tremendous catalyst to simply let go, turn inwards and regain alignment with the divine, then we will have a future. I believe that's the significance of the synchronicity.
Watch the full documentary freely here...5GATEWAYS.
Immanent collapse of the global financial system?
The Energetic Matrix which has locked the consciousness of humanity into this synthetic society is unraveling. Consequently more and more people see that the numbers simply don't make sense (like for example in the land of the American Dream where now some 49 million people are in need of food stamps to sustain them). And since everything is of consciousness, as more and more people question, that vibration of incredulity concerning the future sustainability and rightness of the current system is rippling outwards like the gathering Tsunami for which Fukushima was such a powerful metaphor.
- The vast majority of people in society have not a clue how indebted most governments are. If you take Britain (the country I live in), when you add up private debt with government public debt and that of future commitments, our indebtedness is 900% the size of our economy! Only two other countries have ever experienced such indebtedness - Argentina, once a rich country that collapsed into practically a third world nation, and the Weimar republic in Germany in the 1920's, when hyper inflation devalued their currency so much, it was cheaper to paper your walls with bank notes rather than wall paper!
And Britain is not alone. America, many of the European countries and even the cheap plastic global exporter China are now hugely in debt too. They are all held afloat merely due to historically low interest rates, low inflation because of ever cheaper sweat shop industries and the relentless exploitation of energy. But all that is soon to change. At the beginning of 2014, I could feel huge surges of catalytic energy sweeping into confront this raptor consciousness that is riding roughshod over our Earth. Expect a major impact somewhere in the world during 2014 and over the next couple of years.
Ultimately, when this collapse comes, it's unlikely to be pretty, but nevertheless we manifested it. Why?
You're always disempowered when you blame circumstances beyond yourself
What we really need to get our heads and our hearts around, especially when talking about the 'powers-that-be' or the so called 'One Percent', is it's never about "them out there". It's not "their fault". What needs to be grasped is that the One Percent are merely the manifestation of our own internal sense of lack, lack of personal responsibility, personal sovereignty, personal culpability and acceptance of the capitalistic nightmare by our acquiescence to the Industrial Military Complex.
Okay. I'm being a bit harsh here. It's because I'm trying to get a point across. You can't blame anyone for lack of consciousness when the name of the game is ever increasing evolution from lower levels of consciousness. But what mainstream spirituality needs to realise quickly, is that you're always disempowered when you blame people or circumstances beyond yourself for your experience of life - and as far as I can tell, that's definitely a trend within the spiritual mainstream.
- Consider it this way: whenever you feel to blame someone for what they are doing to you or the world, you could instead see it as a reflection of your own behaviour and ask "how can I unravel my similar distortions into a more highly evolved condition of being?" I guarantee you, as long as you look hard enough, you will always find something in that particular area that you can improve upon. If enough people changed their behaviours and habits right now (and it wouldn't have to be many), the powers-that-be would quickly topple.
So at the moment, for a short while longer, we have a bit of a stalemate. Everybody who's half awake knows that change has to come, but most are waiting for someone else to take the first step.
Who will take the first step?
That the situation is unbalanced, unraveling strongly under the surface and will change the face of the world is certain. But what will likely precipitate that change? I'd say one of three things are most likely to happen next...
- Realising their rapidly dwindling grasp on power, and their increasing inability to plug the holes in the dyke (both of the biosphere and the economy), the powers-that-be will stage one or more false flag events giving them the excuse to introduce various levels of increased state control as security for new draconian reshaping of the already fragmenting economies. They need an excuse to somehow write off the debt, nationalise finance, devalue fiat currencies and increase the cost of commodities beyond artificially deflated, petro-dollar values.
- A groundswell of rising frustration by some and expanding consciousness by others, initiates various national revolutions within society that take back personal responsibility, forming both government and finance by the people for the people, based on more sustainable community living, which become the launching grounds for a wider spiritual evolutionary leap.
- Both of the above are pre-empted by Gaia. Working away in the background with the infinite patience of a grand deity and the vast cosmic support of benevolence, she gently but firmly rocks the unstable foundations until the gathering energy unleashes a domino effect through world events, causing economies to collapse and ultimately unraveling the matrix in alignment with the movement to a higher vibrational existence.
None of these are going to be pretty, but certainly taking back personal responsibility for our choices and actions is going to be in alignment with the overall realigning flow. Those choices will have a future. Anything else is sure to be short lived.
Learning to Walk the Path of our higher Spirituality (free mini documentary) is now utterly essential. To truly succeed in this situation, we must let nothing stand in its way.
Realism, pragmatism and optimism
This imminent collapse will not be the end of it. It will be only the first step. Undoubtedly society will reshape and reform either with greater state control or greater conscious alignment, but whatever shape that looks like, then we have to contend with the decimation of the earth's biosphere and the escalating impact that's going to have. We're going to be challenged on the availability of clean resource, food, water and energy like most in society could hardly conceive.
Many people are currently motivated by glorious ideas of coming together in sustainable community: low impact housing, finance based on equitable exchange, renewable energies, a soft footprint on the Earth. These are extremely commendable attributes to unfold. They too are a wonderful mirror and vehicle for higher self expression. And that's how I believe we need to see them - as "Arcs" for spiritual mastery and Ascension. So let's not get attached to their longevity. Personally I see them as bridges into the Higher Paradigm.
To some I know they will say I'm being pessimistic and fear mongering, but I don't believe I am. Peel the veils from your eyes and you must surely see it too.
- I consider myself a realist, a pragmatist and an optimist. Yes, an optimist. Why so? Because I have been one of those fortunate enough to realise that one life must be in alignment with all life. And if not, then no life is served, including my own. In short, I would gladly sacrifice my own physical life if that meant bringing greater harmony to the overall situation. We must all now try to look through the eyes of selflessness. If we can truly let go, we become the immortal One Self as an experience, not just a theory.
In which case, struggle ends. It can be an amazing sense of relief and empowerment. That's what I love about this video below by the Native American "Red Crow". What I've been given to call "The Great Realignment" the Hopi called "The Great Purification". What I love most, is the cool, collectedness in his ancient, oceanic eyes when he speaks of there being 'nothing to fear'...
Drawn into the cauldron of Spiritual Mastery
As with Red Crow's superlative example, it's not enough just to simply believe in our connectedness and immortality at the level of mind. We have to be prepared to test and experience it in every single moment through the essence of soul. If you're short of food what does hunger do to your behaviour? If times are tough, do you identify and get stressed? Do you worry about what is to come? Are you afraid of what will happen to your family and kids? All are tests as to the degree you know your interconnectivity and immortality. If we're all one, how can you and another ever be separated? Even by death? So humanity is now being drawn into this cauldron of spiritual mastery.
How do we come safely out the other side?
First we must realise that we need this level of confrontation. We need this level of breakdown and calamity. Why so? Because when you look back through the history of humanity at all the wars, violence, disharmony, control, manipulation and lack of trust, the vast majority of people are containing the effects of this within their karma - inside their causal body. And by that, I mean their causal body is storing this negative energy caused by attachment and identification to the past events. Here's the paradox then that some have not yet fully grasped...
- Humanity is creating this cauldron of calamitous change because of repressed and unprocessed karma, which by the Law of Attraction, is now manifesting an external mirror.
So as things currently stand, the changes are going to be tumultuous. But whatever may befall you, try to see every single circumstance and event as an opportunity to learn, evolve and grow as a being. That's what my new book Divinicus is all about - helping people understand why things are as they are right now; to accept them, and then evolve beyond them
In part 3 of this series I'll go on to consider how we can align with this gathering flow more accurately.
From my heart to yours
(on behalf of Openhand)