I'm traveling again, on the World Tour of Openhand's 5D Shift Project. It's hectic: planes, trains and wall-to-wall busyness. But I don't mind. This is life and there are constant reminders to look through and transcend it all - countless mirrors and messages. When I'm traveling, I just love to have my ipod on shuffle - the lyrics and rhythms never fail to relate to the deeper meaning and message - they speak into the flow itself. Mostly people have got their heads in their own limited eddy currents, but every now and then, you'll catch that knowing smile or the unspoken glint in someone's eye. Yes - they're hearing the secret music too!...
Into the Intangible
The secret music is everywhere, it's always on. It's a harmonic weave and a dance, that transcends time and space. But don't expect to find it if you're hurrying and tight - if your mind is focused on the objective or distracted by that constant flurry of incoming texts. You've got to feel through it all into the intangible.
And that's the challenge. In the beginning the mind turns you off to it, with it's need for quick fixes, objectives, outcomes and needy answers. That's the secret you see - the secret music is found in the question, not the answer: what would you like to show me now?
A message of Love
The secret music is a message of love. It's that softly spoken feeling, which if you're open to, simply melts you into one. So your heart must be open, first appreciating the magnificent beauty in all things - even the synchronicity on a billboard or that chance connection with a fellow traveler.
I was standing at the security check-in one time, and noticed a lady back in the snaking queue behind me, something struck me about her, she had a warm smile and shining twinkle in her eyes - an angelic presence indeed. As it came to my turn to present my boarding pass, the unthinkable had happened - somewhere I'd dropped it in the bustle of the stuff we all have to carry. Shit! But then just as 'all' seemed lost, the words, "is this what you're looking for?" sounded in my ear - it was the angelic lady with my boarding pass in hand. Clearly, she was hearing the secret music!
Here's how to turn up the volume on the secret music
- You may have to make that 'flight connection' yes, but how can you build more time in so there's more flexibility of movement?
- Take extra time to pause, breathe, even if for a few moments, open your mind and heart, then watch.
- You have a particular destination yes, but just like the stream flowing down the mountain, it can take different flows - watch for these and respond. It could simply be taking a different queue through security.
- Notice the people around you at any given moment - what are the patterns you draw? What colours of clothing spike? What's the feeling of the reflections you get?
- Watch for signs in advertising, in 'elevator music', the words of your fellow passenger stood next to you.
- Be open to connecting with people. Wherever the pull draws you, the Law of Attraction is in flow. So be open to connection possibilities.
So if my sharing inspires you, then brilliant! You'll join the 'clan' of the secret music hearers. This song Bruce Springsteen song goes out to you...
Are you hearing the secret music? Open *OK*