How can we serve the light and help others evolve?
The Openhand Philosophy and Approach to Spiritual Enlightenment is helping evolving people around the world make sense of what is really happening in their lives and how to catalyse their next evolutionary step. We feel given to extend our help to the evolving group by training and certifying facilitators who feel very aligned with the Openhand Approach. If you resonate strongly with what Openhand is putting forwards and feel a compelling inner calling to facilitate in the global shift of human consciousness, this level 5 Activation is for you. Here are the details about the next introductory Foundation Course happening in September 2013...
Facilitator Program Overview
Five Gateways is being increasingly regarded as a deeply insightful route map that can help facilitators quickly 'diagnose' where a client is on their journey, why they're experiencing the things they are and how to catalyse their next step.
If you're a spiritual facilitator or even just stepping onto the path of divine service, it is a process that can dovetail seamlessly into your own work.
Our Facilitator Foundation Course shares invaluable advice, tools and processes for launching and evolving your own 'spiritual business' that you may live successfully from. It is an ongoing program of advice, training and support that we run from our home base in Glastonbury UK.
Our Facilitator Foundation Course specifically includes...
- A multi-level, intuitive, spiritual coaching process which can be applied with 'client' engagements and in daily life to empower people
- The application and integration of the Five Gateways Routemap into your work for effective healing 'diagnosis' of 'clients'
- Guiding meditations, catalysing self-realisaton and energy healing processes
- Effective and efficient promotion of your offering through the creation of a "Community of Common Interest"
- In depth, one-on-one development, practice and help with your coaching/facilitation skills.
Empowering not teaching
The real key to helping another is to resist the temptation to try to teach them, no matter what level of experience we might have. So the secret of success within healing and self realisation work, comes from empowering people to find the truth within themselves. This is not just about having intuitive answers, but more importantly, from having intuitive questions.
It is something we here at Openhand have learned time and again through countless spiritual engagements with awakening people. It is through this direct experience, that we're able to provide a step-by-step coaching process which is simple to learn, yet multi-layered, enhancing the increasing intuitive skills you'll discover at each level of your own unfolding.
Our purpose is to facilitate the facilitators. You're here to help others and you feel it as a deep yearning within your soul. And it doesn't matter a jot if you're destined to run a spiritual 'business' guiding hundreds of people or if you're just working one-on-one, our course will help unveil the skills and provide the essential tools necessary to help those who appear on your landscape.
Setting up a 'spiritual business'
Speaking from direct personal experiences, here at Openhand we can say that setting up and running a truly successful 'spiritual business' is quite unlike anything we've experienced before where even the very word 'business' is frowned upon!
Firstly, awakening people are becoming ever more conscious of the frequently misleading and deceptive techniques used by businesses in the "Matrix" with the sole purpose of trying to sell something. Secondly, everyone of us has a destiny and there are no hard and fast rules for unfolding it. On our Facilitators Program, we will share many deep realisations about how to develop a truly acceptable and successful spiritual business, one that is founded on powerful principles of growing a Community of Common Interest around your very own gifts of beingness.
It's about expressing yourself fully, and building a mutually supporting community around your work. In this way, we'll discover how 'marketing' can become more directional, honest and less wasteful. We'll learn to spot the key gifts, talents and techniques that are inherent in our nature so we're coming from the place of core truth, transparency and honesty. A place which more and more people are beginning to recognise and resonate with.
Incorporating the Five Gateways Philosophy and tools into your work
Our Facilitator Foundation Course is specifically designed for people who've at least done our first two three courses Five Gateways, Walking the Path and The Transfiguration. In which case you'll remember the liberating power of the Five Gateways Routemap. Quite simply, we believe Five Gateways is a foundationary truth for spiritual evolution, one that in the years ahead will become increasingly unveiled and recognised. We know that it helps us really establish where we are on our path, removing much unnecessary suffering and catalysing our next step.
As a facilitator or even if you are about to become one, understanding how to apply the Five Gateways Routemap is an invaluable resource that can help you rapidly 'diagnose' where someone is on their journey, why they are experiencing what they are and most importantly, what tools and advice we might give to help them on their way. During the Foundation Course, we'll be demonstrating how to apply the Five Gateways Routemap to your work, we've found it an empowering prescription for successful facilitation.
Facilitator Follow-up Program
Our Facilitator Foundation Course takes place over five days from our home base in Glastonbury. For some people having completed the course, they find it's all they need for the further development of their spiritual business. However, we also provide a follow-up Facilitator Program.
It is an ongoing training and support program which includes three stages of two day gatherings spaced at three month intervals throughout the following year. The program is supported by ongoing case study work with email exchanges and further facilitation of your skills.
Specifically the follow-up Facilitator Program includes...
- Case studies: We provide you with a case study format and review with you the development of your coaching skills and spiritual counseling
- Meditation in Movement and Breathing: We offer guidance, advice and coaching support in developing your own meditation techniques based on Openhand's breathing meditations from our courses and our soulmotion moving meditation
- Techniques for Walking the Path: We provide understanding and integration of openway into your work for helping your clients walk the spiritual path and what that really means.
- Assistance processing karma: We'll provide powerful attunement processes to regress clients into their past-life karma so they may dissolve it and empower themselves.
- Cleansing the field: Dealing with Opposing Consciousness and cleansing energetic fields.
On our Facilitator Program, you may stay involved as long as you wish and progress to the level that feels appropriate for you.
Facilitator Course and Program requirements
The Foundation Course and follow-up Program are by invitation only. However, if you resonate and feel it is your calling, then please feel free to contact us and make us aware of your interest.
You will need to have satisfied the following basic qualifying requirements...
- to have done Openhand Courses levels 1, 2 and 3:
Five Gateways, Walking the Path and The Transfiguration
- You'll be 'Walking the Spiritual Path' in life, making a Constant Conscious Choice and therefore have transitioned Gateway 2 (you'll be 'Realigned' as Openhand defines it)
- You'll either be already working in spiritual facilitation/life coaching/healing or at least have some clearly forming feelings and ideas of the kind of work you'd like to offer.
Program and Certification
Our introductory Foundation Course takes place over five days from our home base in Glastonbury. The course would be an invaluable resource to your work, even if you don't go on to complete the rest of the year's program.
After the Foundation Course, if you wish to, you can join the ongoing training and support program which includes three stages of two day gatherings spaced at three month intervals throughout the following year. The program is supported by ongoing case study work with email exchanges and facilitation of your skills.
To be certified as an Openhand Facilitator and listed on Openhandweb, you'll have successfully completed these three stages:
- Openhand Facilitator (stage 1): evolving your own unique spiritual business model, incorporating empowered coaching and the Five Gateways Routemap.
- Openhand Facilitator (stage 2): using Openhand's openway and soulmotion deep consciousness bodywork as an inspiration to helping clients walk the path in day-to-day life. Furthermore, we'll help you with specific guided meditations and facilitation to help people process inner child identities leading up to the Transfiguration.
- Openhand Facilitator (stage 3): guidance in dealing with individual and group karma. We help unfold seeded skills that can break down the dense consciousness of the surrounding field, negate the influence of Opposing Consciousness and inspire human evolutionary change.
Register your interest
Although our Facilitators Program is by invitation only, you may register your interest by contacting us here...click here