What is really real?
Our reality is shaped and manifested by what we are being within. Typically many people tend to identify with the conditioned thinking and behaviours inherent in our society. This creates a matrix of collective thought forms which many then conform to. In short we create the false reality which society expects of us.
This reality only tends to offer a wafer thin slice of the multi dimensional, profoundly magical universe available to us. If we can let go of our conditioned beliefs and behaviours, then this new absolute authentic reality gradually unfolds into our awareness.
It begins by challenging the conditioned thinking that imprisons us. That is the purpose of the articles below...
Index of articles on Authentic Reality:
- What authentic means and what gets in the way
- Deception on the Spiritual Path
- Embracing Spiritual Abundance
- Homo Divinicus - the shape of things to come
- Fear not. Everything is Perfect!
- Understanding the Moment
- Creating from Higher Mind
- Redefining Relationships
- The vinegar tasters according to the Tao of Pooh
- Trusting the divine through uncertain times
- The Law of Attraction (unveiled!)
- Gaben des Seins: Was ist der Sinn meines Lebens?
- Return to wholeness...the true nature of healing
- Dealing with darkness...by finding the ancient light
- The role of the catalyst...inspiring change
- Mastering the art of containment
- How often do you contemplate passing on?...a healthy relationship with death
- Conspiracy theories...is there any substance?
- Creating Positive Feedback Loops...No one is right and no one is wrong
- Soul Mates and Twin Flames revisited...our most popular article
- The Evolution of Pure Religion...The Church of the Heart
- Do the past and future really exist?...The Consciousness Landscape
- Mastering the ancient art of White Magic - Creating from Higher Mind
- "Moontime" - honouring the sacred cycle
- "The Inner Sanctum" - the profound sanctity of inner peace
- The Secret of Success
- "The challenges of being empathic"
- "Making difficult decisions easier"
- "Walking on water - is it possible to live every moment as a miracle?"
- "The spiritual assault course" - what's the difference between a challenge and an obstacle?
- "The Secret of Surrender" - is there a hidden danger in manifesting our desires?
- "The Sword and the Rose" - finding harmony between the divine masculine and feminine
- "Masters of circumstance" - how might we achieve more joy and happiness in life?
- "Take less enjoy more" - too much not enough?
- "The future unfolds out of the present" - spending too much time thinking about goals?
- "Every problem conceals a hidden gift"
- "Less is more" - what type of training is beneficial for us?