I'm traveling around the world at the moment, sharing the Openhand Philosophy on life, and I find myself on a stopover in Hawaii, on my way to the US West Coast. Hawaii of course is considered a paradisiacal destination - sun, sea, sand and surf. This morning I was out early on the beach, catching the waves myself, but not surfing ones, these were waves of my soul. With each breath, the unleashing of soul became ever more blissful. As I watched the surfers working hard to catch each wave, I was feeling life can be so straightforward. We don't have to effort and struggle at all; in fact that just takes us away from the heavenly nirvana which is in everyone's reach...
What is the Soul?
There are many definitions of what the Soul is. For us here at Openhand, consciousness flows through the universe as waves on a vast ocean. You and we are each a unique blend of these various energetic characteristics - aspects of beingness.
So we are being both the ocean and a unique blend of universal consciousness too. It's what we call a 'Soul Ray Harmonic'. The Soul is what makes us unique, animates who we truly are, and the Soul's full liberation and expression is the purpose of our existence.
When the Soul can flow through the experience of our lives without attachment and full unbridled expression, then we are self realised and Enlightend.
Index of articles on The Soul:
- Finding Lasting Contentment and Fulfillment in a World of Change
- The Liberating and Empowering Effect of Absolute Forgiveness
- Enlightenment: You are the One - the Universe is Moving Within You
- The Incredible Power of "Transmutation" on the Spiritual Path
- The Flowing Path of Enlightenment and the "Non-Duality" Bubble
- How to Innovate to Succeed on the Spiritual Path...in 4 steps
- The Gut Wrenching Grief of Leaving a Soulmate
- Activation of the "Rainbow Serpent" in the Great Shift on Earth
- Understanding the Nature of Risk on the Spiritual Path
- Exploding Fear in 5 Steps...Liberate Yourself in Any Given Situation
- Rights of Passage on the Path...Encountering Spiritual "Initiations"
- The REVELATION of YOU: unleashing authentic beingness
- Secret of Life: It's all about the flow
- Lightwarriors Fear Not...Everything is Perfect!
- Humanity's Shadow Reveals Itself...Time to Go Inwards and Upwards
- Are you Hungry for Change? - How to find the Courage
- Expressing beyond Words...Unleashing the Spiritual Samurai in your Soul
- How to Avoid the One Possible 'Mistake' on the path
- Breaking though the Moment into your Cosmic Soul
- Breaking out of a Spiritual Rut by Finding your Passion...7 ways to do it
- Signs & Synchronicity revealing the Soul
- The Pathless Way...Openhand Spiritual Philosophy
- Finding Nirvana...Aligning yourself with the Universal Flow
- Blending Surrender with Willpower...Openhand Spiritual Philosophy
- The Complexity of Blending the Higher Flow with the Lower on the Spiritual Path
- Setting Intention, Divine Manifestation and Navigating the Quantum Soup
- Why Mastery of the Soul is a Shattering Process
- Understanding the Nature of 'Soul Exchange' or 'Walk-in'
- How to let go of Singular Truths and soar on the outstretched wings of your Soul!
- What Spiritual "Empaths" and "Catalysts" might Learn From Each Other
- The Importance of Individuality on the Path...This is YOUR day!
- Intentional Manifesting, Authentic Choice and Truly Letting Go (into the Soul)
- The Challenges of Breaking into Spiritual Realignment with the Soul
- Who are You and how to be that...the Soul taking you back to the Source
- It's time to unleash your Greatness...9ways to do it
- What happens internally when we start to infuse Soul?
- What is the Purpose of YOUR incarnation? Why exactly are YOU here?
- Living the Dream 24/7...What does your Soul Ache For?
- Discovering The Soul's Purpose and the Seven Rays
- The Guru within...YOU are the Captain of your Soul
- Integrating Inner Identities...and unleashing the Soul
- Activating the Power of Higher Mind
- How to Overcome Doubt and Fear by Flying on the Wings of Vulnerability
- The Cosmic Role of the Spiritual Catalyst...the soul inspiring change
Here at Openhand we're truly blessed to connect with kindred spirits in the awakening movement around the world. Whilst we're all on a unique path, so many of your stories bear the hallmarks of similarity: many of you are looking at the mess humanity has gotten itself into and wondering how we're going to find passage to a new shore? To me, everything is going perfectly according to the divine unfolding. Yes there's certainly more instability on the way, yes climate change is accelerating and yes natural resources are dwindling. The system is looking ever more crazy by the minute. But things have to break down in order for the new to emerge...
The unthinkable has happened. A 'raptor' in a suit has been elected to the most powerful political position on the planet. But was it really that unthinkable? Take a close look at any shopping mall, any town, any city, any grazing land or ploughed field. The mark of the consumptive 'beast' is literally everywhere. And the majority are too blind to recognise themselves a willing acquiescence to it all - the wanton destruction of Mother Earth. I'm actually relieved by it. Why? Because at least we witness the revelation of truth. No more hiding behind veils; no more speaking with forked tongue. What you see is what you get. Let it inspire us to shake off this sleepy delusion...
I find myself blessed to be traveling out around the world meeting, and working with, evolving people in this great shift of consciousness taking place. Our lives are being challenged in the most profound of ways, in our careers, relationships and general living circumstances. Of course it will invoke fear: every reason why not to step forwards will arise, as you push the buttons of those around you. But this is not the time to hesitate. Your soul yearns for vibrant change, for a new harmonious reality at one with all life. How do you summon the courage to step boldly forwards?
We often hear in Spiritual Circles about "the importance of speaking one's truth". Yet so often, I hear from people that when they do this, such as in family groups for example, others frequently resist; they still work to pigeon-hole you into the 'norm' - they still try to stick you in that labeled box that they're comfortable with. Short of completely walking away from the relationship, what choice are you left with? Personally I believe "speaking one's truth" is a misnomer and we would better be served by speaking more in terms of "expressing one's truth". What's the subtle difference and why's it so important?
The Journey of the Soul is one of ever-learning, evolving and growing. I put it to you there is nothing else going on but this miraculous self-realising process. The One is expressing itself through the entirety of form in the Universe - through you, through your soul. Whilst we will create things in this process, whilst we will have relationships and fall in love, these are the effects of the miraculous weave of life simply expressing itself. Life is looking for ever higher harmonies of vibrational alignment. If this is true, then how might we consider the phenomenon of a 'mistake' on the Spiritual Path? What is a mistake? Is it possible to avoid them?...
It seems to me that just about everybody is searching for something - be it joy, love, material abundance or some kind of fulfillment. And so often, all that's found, are dancing veils in a world of disillusion. Many people are close, tantalisingly close to the ultimate prize that will complete them. It's right there, in every single moment - the potential to break through into your deepest Cosmic Self, the magnificent destiny of all toil and struggle; the answer to every question. Where do you look? And most importantly, how do you look?...
Have you found it yet? The passion that gets you out of bed in the morning all bright eyed and bushy tailed. Have you found the sweet spot, that breaks you out of any rut, and pushes you forward no matter what the difficulty or density? Passion is the root of purpose - it gives meaning and direction. Why? Because when you're in your passion, you're accessing the elixir of life itself - the mainstream of your soul. And the soul instantly connects you to the Source of all Creation - an unlimited potential that constantly fires with new potential and possibility. The One in you is fulfilled, and simultaneously, a streaming, bountiful expression flows from that. That's why it's essential you discover your passion...
As you inquire deeper into the real meaning of the moment, and of your life's purpose, you'll start to pick up signs and synchronicity, where the field seems to magically click in around you, as if by some pre-ordained force.
What's going on here?
How might you best understand, and work with, the signs?
They are powerful pointers to your journey of evolution. This exploration contains a video in the new Openhand Philosophy series...
There comes a point in your life where you realise the old way of being and existing in the world, just doesn't work any more. It doesn't make sense any longer to graft and grind for the same, or similar, outcomes. It doesn't seem to fulfill. That's when the inner journey, as a moment by moment way of being, beckons. That's what this second in the new Openhand Philosophy series (including video) is all about. It's a snippet, to provide insight and inspiration, for those who are coming to realise, that the inner journey is the only true way to lasting fulfillment. At Openhand we call it "The Pathless Way"...
It's clear the mainstream of humanity is becoming increasingly dissatisfied, and dis-eased as the seeming relentless struggle to control life and the planet's dwindling resources rolls on. Fortunately, a growing group of people are turning away from this mechanised madness by finding love, peace and fulfilment within. It's all about recgonising oneself as part of the greater whole and flowing with that, inside yourself. Understanding how the microcosym of your life fits within the greater macrocosym leads to a sublime way of being. You find the mystical 'nirvana', inside yourself. Here's how...
You'll no doubt hear lots about the value and importance of surrender on the spiritual path - being able to accept the moment as it really is, without needing it to be a certain way. In other words, not needing a particular outcome. So what about all the qualities of determination, courage and willpower? Do they fit in, and if so, how? This exploration includes the first in series of new style Openhand Spiritual Philosophy videos...