There can be nothing like awakening to your deeper spirituality. To know that you are an interconnected part of the whole and loved unconditionally by the divine is the deepest blessing. There often comes with it an enormous sense of gratitude, followed by the commitment to make essential changes in your life. But quite often, in a world of disfunction and disharmony, where every offering works to enslave in the old ways, it can seem a monumental task. Monumental it can be, but you don't have to get there in one giant leap! And it's essential to realise that ALL distortion - even those of the matrix - are founded on truth. That's why lasting change can happen through progressive innovation. Here's how...
What is the Soul?
There are many definitions of what the Soul is. For us here at Openhand, consciousness flows through the universe as waves on a vast ocean. You and we are each a unique blend of these various energetic characteristics - aspects of beingness.
So we are being both the ocean and a unique blend of universal consciousness too. It's what we call a 'Soul Ray Harmonic'. The Soul is what makes us unique, animates who we truly are, and the Soul's full liberation and expression is the purpose of our existence.
When the Soul can flow through the experience of our lives without attachment and full unbridled expression, then we are self realised and Enlightend.
Index of articles on The Soul:
- How to Innovate to Succeed on the Spiritual Path...in 4 steps
- The Gut Wrenching Grief of Leaving a Soulmate
- Activation of the "Rainbow Serpent" in the Great Shift on Earth
- Understanding the Nature of Risk on the Spiritual Path
- Exploding Fear in 5 Steps...Liberate Yourself in Any Given Situation
- Rights of Passage on the Path...Encountering Spiritual "Initiations"
- The REVELATION of YOU: unleashing authentic beingness
- Secret of Life: It's all about the flow
- Lightwarriors Fear Not...Everything is Perfect!
- Humanity's Shadow Reveals Itself...Time to Go Inwards and Upwards
- Are you Hungry for Change? - How to find the Courage
- Expressing beyond Words...Unleashing the Spiritual Samurai in your Soul
- How to Avoid the One Possible 'Mistake' on the path
- Breaking though the Moment into your Cosmic Soul
- Breaking out of a Spiritual Rut by Finding your Passion...7 ways to do it
- Signs & Synchronicity revealing the Soul
- The Pathless Way...Openhand Spiritual Philosophy
- Finding Nirvana...Aligning yourself with the Universal Flow
- Blending Surrender with Willpower...Openhand Spiritual Philosophy
- The Complexity of Blending the Higher Flow with the Lower on the Spiritual Path
- Setting Intention, Divine Manifestation and Navigating the Quantum Soup
- Why Mastery of the Soul is a Shattering Process
- Understanding the Nature of 'Soul Exchange' or 'Walk-in'
- How to let go of Singular Truths and soar on the outstretched wings of your Soul!
- What Spiritual "Empaths" and "Catalysts" might Learn From Each Other
- The Importance of Individuality on the Path...This is YOUR day!
- Intentional Manifesting, Authentic Choice and Truly Letting Go (into the Soul)
- The Challenges of Breaking into Spiritual Realignment with the Soul
- Who are You and how to be that...the Soul taking you back to the Source
- It's time to unleash your Greatness...9ways to do it
- What happens internally when we start to infuse Soul?
- What is the Purpose of YOUR incarnation? Why exactly are YOU here?
- Living the Dream 24/7...What does your Soul Ache For?
- Discovering The Soul's Purpose and the Seven Rays
- The Guru within...YOU are the Captain of your Soul
- Integrating Inner Identities...and unleashing the Soul
- Activating the Power of Higher Mind
- How to Overcome Doubt and Fear by Flying on the Wings of Vulnerability
- The Cosmic Role of the Spiritual Catalyst...the soul inspiring change
The classic mainstream idea of soulmates seems to be that you meet on a cloud and sail off happily into some distant sunset, there to live happily ever after in coupled bliss. It's a very limited perspective! In my experience, soulmates appear at key times on your journey, so as to have great experiences, yes, but also, to push you to the limits, to find ever deeper aspects of your unrevealed self. A soulmate will have exactly the right configuration to encourage you to find your highest light, and also, to dig deep into your density. Once the 'soul agreement' is complete, you may walk parallel paths a while longer, or you may diverge and each go their own way.
In my experience, parting was a gut wrenching illumination,
that initiated the apex of soul integration for both...
In November of 2017 whilst on Openhand's 5D Shift World Tour, Katie, one of the Openhand Facilitators experienced a deep internal process. We were in a very sacred area of Australia, near Byron Bay, close to the crystalline Mount Warning. In brief, she felt the activation of the "Rainbow Serpent" through her being. Intuitively, I instantly knew what that meant. To me, it represents the reactivation of all the colours of the human sister/brotherhood - the "Original" human soul energy - that has been so distorted and suppressed through history. The conditions are ripe, it's time to reactivate the Rainbow Serpent in all of us...
There will come a point on the spiritual path where there's nothing for it but to risk all. It's when you hit the edge of ultimate freedom - to begin to walk the blade edge of life. The soul wants to flow as freedom. It doesn't calculate what is logical, safe, or will gain the best practical outcome. It is yearning to be forged by the crucible of life into something immortal, beyond fear and limitation. Not that the soul doesn't have boundaries, not that it doesn't blend into rigid realities, it does. But it's purpose is to be the expression of the unbounded, unconstrained, fearlessness of the One. That's why there will come a point on the path to risk all...
Fear is what so frequently holds people back on the spiritual path. Fear of what might happen if you take a certain step. Fear of completely letting go and where that might lead. Fear of hurting others by being truly authentic. Fear invades the mind, emotions and body. But to simply 'over-write it' with positive intentions or infusing 'love and light' can lead only to more layers of identity. The liberated flow of the soul is not something to intention, or create by a veneer of gloss. It just is, and it simply arises when we open the space for it. When the soul invites authentic choice, fear can often also arise. So how do you deal with it most effectively?...
There will be times on the path where you're presented with vital opportunities for accelerated evolutionary growth. They are windows of possibility where your soul is wanting to expand into a new conscious existence. The Universe presents a cauldron of alchemical change, where you're tested emotionally, physically and mentally to your threshold and beyond. It's like a new flower, breaking through tough surface layers. By pathfinders who've endured them, they've become known as 'initiations'. They are the most earth-shattering, bone-shaking you will encounter. It pays to know something about them, to make sense of what's going on...
I'm travelling a great deal at the moment, meeting wonderful souls, all stepping out of this crazy screwed up 3D society, with such humility, beauty, softness, empathy, courage and will. I feel so privileged to be working with the ascending group - you melt my heart. One thing that seems common to just about all of you, is how challenging you find it in society just being you - that society seems to undermine pure authentic beingness. So it does. But there is a way to work through it. It’s about opening a space through the contractions you might feel and looking carefully for the threads of beingness that are wanting to come through. I call the approach Openway...
I'm traveling around the world at the moment, sharing the Openhand Philosophy on life, and I find myself on a stopover in Hawaii, on my way to the US West Coast. Hawaii of course is considered a paradisiacal destination - sun, sea, sand and surf. This morning I was out early on the beach, catching the waves myself, but not surfing ones, these were waves of my soul. With each breath, the unleashing of soul became ever more blissful. As I watched the surfers working hard to catch each wave, I was feeling life can be so straightforward. We don't have to effort and struggle at all; in fact that just takes us away from the heavenly nirvana which is in everyone's reach...
Here at Openhand we're truly blessed to connect with kindred spirits in the awakening movement around the world. Whilst we're all on a unique path, so many of your stories bear the hallmarks of similarity: many of you are looking at the mess humanity has gotten itself into and wondering how we're going to find passage to a new shore? To me, everything is going perfectly according to the divine unfolding. Yes there's certainly more instability on the way, yes climate change is accelerating and yes natural resources are dwindling. The system is looking ever more crazy by the minute. But things have to break down in order for the new to emerge...
The unthinkable has happened. A 'raptor' in a suit has been elected to the most powerful political position on the planet. But was it really that unthinkable? Take a close look at any shopping mall, any town, any city, any grazing land or ploughed field. The mark of the consumptive 'beast' is literally everywhere. And the majority are too blind to recognise themselves a willing acquiescence to it all - the wanton destruction of Mother Earth. I'm actually relieved by it. Why? Because at least we witness the revelation of truth. No more hiding behind veils; no more speaking with forked tongue. What you see is what you get. Let it inspire us to shake off this sleepy delusion...
I find myself blessed to be traveling out around the world meeting, and working with, evolving people in this great shift of consciousness taking place. Our lives are being challenged in the most profound of ways, in our careers, relationships and general living circumstances. Of course it will invoke fear: every reason why not to step forwards will arise, as you push the buttons of those around you. But this is not the time to hesitate. Your soul yearns for vibrant change, for a new harmonious reality at one with all life. How do you summon the courage to step boldly forwards?
We often hear in Spiritual Circles about "the importance of speaking one's truth". Yet so often, I hear from people that when they do this, such as in family groups for example, others frequently resist; they still work to pigeon-hole you into the 'norm' - they still try to stick you in that labeled box that they're comfortable with. Short of completely walking away from the relationship, what choice are you left with? Personally I believe "speaking one's truth" is a misnomer and we would better be served by speaking more in terms of "expressing one's truth". What's the subtle difference and why's it so important?