We're all shamans at heart. What compels us is the intrigue of the moment, the curiosity of the cat, the mysticism of the crow. Take a look at technology & social media (can you avoid it?!), it's continually presenting the quick fix titilation. Yet it's prescribed and bloated, like some ravenous predator, voraciously consuming consciousness. It works because it preys on the mystic in all of us. But there is a way of becoming the Modern Day Shaman nevertheless. It's going to require us to become exceptionally attentive, accute to the subtlety of the flow. Because even here, in the desert of the real, there's always the nuance of the divine to discern.
What is the Soul?
There are many definitions of what the Soul is. For us here at Openhand, consciousness flows through the universe as waves on a vast ocean. You and we are each a unique blend of these various energetic characteristics - aspects of beingness.
So we are being both the ocean and a unique blend of universal consciousness too. It's what we call a 'Soul Ray Harmonic'. The Soul is what makes us unique, animates who we truly are, and the Soul's full liberation and expression is the purpose of our existence.
When the Soul can flow through the experience of our lives without attachment and full unbridled expression, then we are self realised and Enlightend.
Index of articles on The Soul:
- The Top 10 Ways to Raise Your Vibration in Earth's 5D Shift
- The Sacred Ground of Being...The Qunintessence of Who We Are
- 5D Shift: Exposing the Myth of the "Critical Mass" Ascension
- The Time of the Spiritual Warrior Has Arrived!
- The Spiritual Journey as an "Infinite Game" - Be the Infinite Player!
- The Metaphysics of Our Spirituality within the Universal Toroidal Field
- 5D Shift: Unwinding the "Black Snake" Energy of the Deep Field
- Containing Rising Kundalini through Tantra, To then Manifest Creatively
- The Spiritual Path: What does it mean to Truly Let Go?
- 5D Shift...Aligning yourself with the Universal Toroidal Flow
- Transitioning to 5D Consciousness... What do You Focus on?
- Finding Lasting Contentment and Fulfillment in a World of Change
- The Liberating and Empowering Effect of Absolute Forgiveness
- Enlightenment: You are the One - the Universe is Moving Within You
- The Incredible Power of "Transmutation" on the Spiritual Path
- The Flowing Path of Enlightenment and the "Non-Duality" Bubble
- How to Innovate to Succeed on the Spiritual Path...in 4 steps
- Exploring the Grief of Leaving a Soulmate
- Activation of the "Rainbow Serpent" in the Great Shift on Earth
- Understanding the Nature of Risk on the Spiritual Path
- Exploding Fear in 5 Steps...Liberate Yourself in Any Given Situation
- Rights of Passage on the Path...Encountering Spiritual "Initiations"
- The REVELATION of YOU: unleashing authentic beingness
- Secret of Life: It's all about the flow
- Lightwarriors Fear Not...Everything is Perfect!
- Humanity's Shadow Reveals Itself...Time to Go Inwards and Upwards
- Are you Hungry for Change? - How to find the Courage
- Expressing beyond Words...Unleashing the Spiritual Samurai in your Soul
- How to Avoid the One Possible 'Mistake' on the path
- Breaking though the Moment into your Cosmic Soul
- Breaking out of a Spiritual Rut by Finding your Passion...7 ways to do it
- Signs & Synchronicity revealing the Soul
- The Pathless Way...Openhand Spiritual Philosophy
- Blending Surrender with Willpower...Openhand Spiritual Philosophy
- The Complexity of Blending the Higher Flow with the Lower on the Spiritual Path
- Setting Intention, Divine Manifestation and Navigating the Quantum Soup
- Why Mastery of the Soul is a Shattering Process
- Understanding the Nature of 'Soul Exchange' or 'Walk-in'
- How to let go of Singular Truths and soar on the outstretched wings of your Soul!
- What Spiritual "Empaths" and "Catalysts" might Learn From Each Other
- The Importance of Individuality on the Path...This is YOUR day!
- Intentional Manifesting, Authentic Choice and Truly Letting Go (into the Soul)
- The Challenges of Breaking into Spiritual Realignment with the Soul
- Who are You and how to be that...the Soul taking you back to the Source
- It's time to unleash your Greatness...9ways to do it
- What happens internally when we start to infuse Soul?
- What is the Purpose of YOUR incarnation? Why exactly are YOU here?
- Living the Dream 24/7...What does your Soul Ache For?
- The Soul's Purpose and the Seven Rays
- The Guru within...YOU are the Captain of your Soul
- Integrating Inner Identities...and unleashing the Soul
- How to Work with The Law of Attraction? 5 Authentic Ways
- Activating the Power of Higher Mind
- How to Overcome Doubt and Fear by Flying on the Wings of Vulnerability
- The Cosmic Role of the Spiritual Catalyst...the soul inspiring change
- "Living fully in the Now" - but what does that really mean?
You often hear about the need to 'raise your vibration' in the ongoing consciousness shift that is sweeping across our planet. Further on I share Openhand's top 10 ways for doing so, but before that, it's essential to understand what is 'raising your vibration'? What exactly does it mean, because clearly there's plenty of misconception going on and it's important to get it right if we are to align with the unfolding 5D Shift...
We are amidst the most phenomenal shift of consciousness in the history of our planet, and of humanity's journey on it. Day by day the external drama seems to ratchet up another notch. With climate crisis, environmental degradation and the bankruptcy of the governing system, the shadow side is illuminating itself in all its outrageous lunacy. In this outer turmoil, it is utterly essential that evolving people have some inner ground, a mast, to which to anchor centred consciousness, so as to find peace, serenity, and to step forth into the world with aligned authentic decision making. It's essential therefore, that we continually access what's termed our "Sacred Ground of Being"...
It's fine that we have distortion in our philosophy. Everything is a perspective, there are no absolutes in relativistic reality. However, what can be severely limiting and derailing, is where a myth becomes an accepted norm within the group consciousness. Particularly one that might prevent people from empowering themselves by following their own path, their own trajectory, and in their own time. Such, I maintain, is the illusion of the idea that, 'humanity will ascend when there is a critical mass of people to cause a collective shift into the New Paradigm'. The history of previous shifts through the aeons does NOT bear witness to this. So how do Shifts really work?
Never before in the history of our planet have we been faced with such crisis and challenge: from climate change to the invasion of SMART technology, from environmental degradation to the growing war on consciousness. It's enough to cause some people to shrink back in their shells, but for many, the converse is true: challenge inspires the emergence of soul, the catalyst to break apart the constrictive mold. The time for playing it small in our shell has long since shattered. Our times call on a new emergent breed of Spiritual Warrior to step up and step out...
Have you realised it yet? The Spiritual Journey does not lead to some final accomplishment. You do not reach some distant end goal, some 'top of the mountain' or even some state of never-ending peace. Even "The Shift" or "The Event" as some call it, is just a shift within a shift within.... There is no where to get to! Even the mystical state of Enlightenment is not an ending but a beginning. Think about this deeply for a moment. You can stop striving right now. There's phenomenal freedom in it. And if you can find your right alignment in this "Infinite Game", it will bring you continual joy and accomplishment...
It's spiritual old hat these days to say "everything is interconnected". Likewise, it's spiritual old hat to say that 'everything is a part of the universal flow'. Let's go deeper:
How does this interconnection work and how does the flow come through you, thereby influencing every thought, emotion and action that you take? Most essentially, how can you effectively centre your consciousness in this natural movement, thereby bringing harmony to your life, and successful manifestation of the things you're given to create?
Is there metaphoric truth in the Garden of Eden story? That somehow humanity has been tempted out of divine union by a shadow side "Black Snake" energy that engrosses through distorted attachment to the physical? In this sense, most definitely yes. And it's an energy that has misaligned the very foundation of society itself, creating a "deep state" or "deep field" that works to ensnare through deceptive manipulation. We see it all around surreptitiously propagated through the media. The Shift energies are now beginning to tackle and unwind this energy itself, which is a very positive development. Here's an overview exploration of how you might tackle it in your own field for the greater good...
On the spiritual journey, as kundalini starts to rise from the base, progressively due to the spiritual work you may be doing (chakra meditations for example), then the movement of energy can feel very sexual at times. And it can result in a strengthening of sexual desire that wants to be fulfilled. But that doesn't necessarily mean it's right for it to be expressed sexually, perhaps because the situation isn't right for it, or else a potential partner isn't available, or because the energy is meant to be contained and expressed in a different way, which can then become amazingly creative in your life. You may contain it and embody it, through particular practices of 'tantra'...
There is a movement now, a flow, and it's gathering speed. But just as the realigning movement of consciousness itself is strengthening, so is the noise and drama of the Old Paradigm. When you're inquiring, you can palpably feel the anxiety, fear and conditioning of the many who're still clinging to the vestiges of the worn out 3D/4D reality. You'll likely feel it emotionally, mentally, physically and karmically when you make creative choices. We have to be careful we don't get stuck in deadend loops. It's time to focus on the flow itself, and the consciousness landscape it's directing us toward. It's essential then, that we're very mindful where we put our attention...
The pace of change is hotting up across our planet day by day. If it's not the system constantly introducing new ways to occupy oneself, new distractions to entertain or enslave, new gadgets and widgets that we simply must have, then there's The Shift itself, which is pulling at the very bedrock of our reality. To add to the complexity, the soul is constantly looking for new expression and evolved ways of being. So in this cauldron of profound change, how might we find lasting contentment and fulfillment? It's a tricky balancing act, but there is certainly a way, providing we focus on some key essentials:
On Openhand's level 3 course DIVINICUS, we explore deeply into the importance of not apportioning blame and instead taking full responsibility for the lives only we are creating - at a soul level, we draw everything to ourselves in order to learn, evolve and grow. One vital aspect of this approach is that of forgiveness: realising the other person is not to blame for their distortion (and my creation) and therefore being able to forgive them. In my experience, this is one of the most liberating and empowering things we can do. But if EVERY situation is purposefully designed by the natural flow for us to self-realise, then is there truly a need for forgiveness, and if so, what might that look like?