There can be nothing like awakening to your deeper spirituality. To know that you are an interconnected part of the whole and loved unconditionally by the divine is the deepest blessing. There often comes with it an enormous sense of gratitude, followed by the commitment to make essential changes in your life. But quite often, in a world of disfunction and disharmony, where every offering works to enslave in the old ways, it can seem a monumental task. Monumental it can be, but you don't have to get there in one giant leap! And it's essential to realise that ALL distortion - even those of the matrix - are founded on truth. That's why lasting change can happen through progressive innovation. Here's how...
What is 'Spirituality'?
Here we're exploring the concept of general spirituality. What does it mean to be spiritual? How do we live in a spiritual way, within society? How might being aligned with your spirituality, bring a greater sense of joy and fulfillment to your life?
We're offering points of view here, which we believe in passionately. But we're not claiming them to be the 'absolute truth' - it is our truth, designed to help catalyse an evolutionary shift in your own truth. To us, that's a key facet of the spirit - that each has their own perspective on reality, which are all equally valid. But let us challenge and continually evolve our perspective.
In so doing, we find it brings us increasingly into alignment with the natural flow of the universe. Life becomes increasingly aligned and sublime. Explore...
Index of articles on general Spirituality:
- How to Innovate to Succeed on the Spiritual Path...in 4 steps
- When Judgment and Projection come Calling...How to deal with Them
- Spiritual Insight into Processing the Grief of Loss
- Understanding the Nature of Risk on the Spiritual Path
- How to Make the Best Spiritual Choices in Life?
- Exploding Fear in 5 Steps...Liberate Yourself in Any Given Situation
- How Do You Truly Change Your Life Situation?
- We Are Earth Bound Misfits Learning to Fly
- The Path Less Traveled...And How to Tackle It
- The REVELATION of YOU: unleashing authentic beingness
- How to Overcome Doubt and Fear by Flying on the Wings of Vulnerability
- Secret of Life: It's all about the flow
- Lightwarriors Fear Not...Everything is Perfect!
- "Burning the Boats" of an Out-dated Reality Construct...Here's How
- Torsional Influx of High Vibrational Energy - Rise Up!
- Humanity's Shadow Reveals Itself...Time to Go Inwards and Upwards
- Hunger for Change...Finding the Courage
- The Purpose of Set-backs...And How to Quickly Bounce Back
- Expressing beyond Words...Finding the Spiritual Samurai in You
- How to Avoid the One Possible 'Mistake'
- Breaking through the Moment, into your Miraculous Cosmic Self
- Breaking out of a Spiritual Rut by Finding your Passion...7 ways to do it
- The Adventure of a Lifetime is here...Breakthrough!
- Betrayed, Abandoned, Cast-adrift, and then...Reborn!
- How to Positively Thrive in a Climate of Change...Including 3 Simple Strategies
- A Burning Yearning for Change...How is it Spiritual?
- Signs & Synchronicity revealing the Soul
- The Pathless Way...Openhand Spiritual Philosophy
- Blending Surrender with Willpower...Openhand Spiritual Philosophy
- Do You Ever Feel Like You Don't Belong Here?
- Setting Intention, Divine Manifestation and Navigating the Quantum Soup
- Why Mastery of the Soul is a Shattering Process
- Understanding the Nature of 'Soul Exchange' or 'Walk-in'
- How to let go of Singular Truths and soar on the outstretched wings of your Soul!
- What Spiritual "Empaths" and "Catalysts" might Learn From Each Other
- The Importance of Individuality on the Path...This is YOUR day!
- 22 Ways to Tell if You're a Spirit Warrior
- 9 Methods for Dealing with Psychic Energy Attack in Your Field
- Intentional Manifesting, Authentic Choice and Truly Letting Go
- Understanding the Root Cause of Depression so we can deal with it
- What Really is Self-Realisation and how can it help you drink the juice of life?
- Who are You and how to be that
- Mastering the ancient art of White Magic - Creating from Higher Mind
- The Spiritual Warrior learns though adversity
- Right Action and the Path of Light
- Courage, Commitment and Focus on the Spiritual Path
- The Uplifting Effect of Endorphins
- The Lone Space...The unquantifiable importance of solitude.
- Discovering the Divine Purpose of Your Incarnation
- Creating Positive Feedback Loops...No one is right and no one is wrong
- How finding the Deeper Meaning can lead to a more fulfilled life
- Activating the Power of Higher Mind
- A healthy relationship with death...How often do you contemplate passing on?
- How does Animal Medicine work? Learning from Animals
- How to Overcome Doubt and Fear by Flying on the Wings of Vulnerability
There's simply no escaping it in this old consciousness: that when you step out from the norm, when you challenge the construct that confines people and stride purposefully out in a new direction, judgment and projection will come your way. It's because when you make a bold statement about who you are, and your beliefs about the world, if you're in some degree of alignment and truth, then you're going to challenge those around you. Your very actions are reflecting to them a new possibility about themselves, and if there's resistance to change, there'll be insecurity. With that comes the possibility of projection your way, because you had the audacity to challenge the box. How do we best deal with this?...
Ever find yourself in grief at loss? For example losing a loved one, a valued career or cherished location. It is, without doubt, one of the most challenging things we can face. But there are some key clues to finding the light through it. Whenever you feel some kind of relativistic experience like this, there's always the flip side, and a doorway through to it - grief at loss, and the incredible potential of something new now wanting to manifest, are two side of the same coin. Here's a straightforward way of honouring the grief and breaking through to the other side...
There will come a point on the spiritual path where there's nothing for it but to risk all. It's when you hit the edge of ultimate freedom - to begin to walk the blade edge of life. The soul wants to flow as freedom. It doesn't calculate what is logical, safe, or will gain the best practical outcome. It is yearning to be forged by the crucible of life into something immortal, beyond fear and limitation. Not that the soul doesn't have boundaries, not that it doesn't blend into rigid realities, it does. But it's purpose is to be the expression of the unbounded, unconstrained, fearlessness of the One. That's why there will come a point on the path to risk all...
How you experience and enjoy your life depends, of course, on the choices you make. How often do you find yourself trying to figure out what's the best choice? But what if, at one level - that of the ego - choice is merely a complex illusion of conditioning? And beyond that, what if there's a way of aligning with your soul that then delivers the best choices possible? It's my observation in the Openhand work, then when people break through the illusion of choice that the ego creates, and when they align with the soul's mainstream flow, life really takes off in the most magical of ways: you're constantly blessed with miracles...
Fear is what so frequently holds people back on the spiritual path. Fear of what might happen if you take a certain step. Fear of completely letting go and where that might lead. Fear of hurting others by being truly authentic. Fear invades the mind, emotions and body. But to simply 'over-write it' with positive intentions or infusing 'love and light' can lead only to more layers of identity. The liberated flow of the soul is not something to intention, or create by a veneer of gloss. It just is, and it simply arises when we open the space for it. When the soul invites authentic choice, fear can often also arise. So how do you deal with it most effectively?...
Sometimes you're going to hit a 'brick wall' on the spiritual path, and in life in general. Maybe you've reached a crossroads in your career, a relationship or general living circumstances and you don't know how to move forwards? This happens to many - on the Openhand work, we encounter it time and again. In the 5D Shift taking place, your very being is transforming, to a different way of creating, sometimes without even knowing it. So the old rules of the old world reality simply don't work anymore. You've got to find an entirely new way of creating. Then things will start to quickly unfold for you in a much more productive way and magical. Here's how...
Yes, levitation is possible. What it requires is mastery of the illusion of physicality, by penetrating the unity consciousness of the soul, into every cell of apparent separation of the body. That's a tall order one might reasonably consider! But there's masses to be gained even by venturing down the path in that general direction. What we're talking about is transcendence - you feel into the density of the body, normalising with it so as not to judge it as something solid and separate. Then you can attune to the light flowing into it, which turns the volume up on your interconnected experience. Progressively all manner of miracles and magic take off...
Are you one of those always searching for the deeper meaning of the moment to ignite your life? Plenty say they are, but then the Path Less Traveled is littered with people who fell by the wayside, those who took the soft, comfortable option of staying where they are. But if you're reading this, then for sure at the heart of you, is a burning light, that although may get stuck in a lay-by from time to time, is yearning to return to the highway, to be a constant flaming brilliance, all the time, as a way of living. So what does it really mean to be walking this "Path Less Traveled?" How might you be inspired to continue, when all around often seem conforming and constricted?
I'm travelling a great deal at the moment, meeting wonderful souls, all stepping out of this crazy screwed up 3D society, with such humility, beauty, softness, empathy, courage and will. I feel so privileged to be working with the ascending group - you melt my heart. One thing that seems common to just about all of you, is how challenging you find it in society just being you - that society seems to undermine pure authentic beingness. So it does. But there is a way to work through it. It’s about opening a space through the contractions you might feel and looking carefully for the threads of beingness that are wanting to come through. I call the approach Openway...
I'm traveling around the world at the moment, sharing the Openhand Philosophy on life, and I find myself on a stopover in Hawaii, on my way to the US West Coast. Hawaii of course is considered a paradisiacal destination - sun, sea, sand and surf. This morning I was out early on the beach, catching the waves myself, but not surfing ones, these were waves of my soul. With each breath, the unleashing of soul became ever more blissful. As I watched the surfers working hard to catch each wave, I was feeling life can be so straightforward. We don't have to effort and struggle at all; in fact that just takes us away from the heavenly nirvana which is in everyone's reach...
Here at Openhand we're truly blessed to connect with kindred spirits in the awakening movement around the world. Whilst we're all on a unique path, so many of your stories bear the hallmarks of similarity: many of you are looking at the mess humanity has gotten itself into and wondering how we're going to find passage to a new shore? To me, everything is going perfectly according to the divine unfolding. Yes there's certainly more instability on the way, yes climate change is accelerating and yes natural resources are dwindling. The system is looking ever more crazy by the minute. But things have to break down in order for the new to emerge...