The unquantifiable importance of solitude.
From time to time, I feel the need to take a well earned break away from our work here at Openhand. Not that I feel pressurised by my life, not at all. Even though it is frequently full on, I find it immensely rewarding and yet now and then, there's the undeniable heart-felt pull to spend time alone. I'm blessed to have a little old 4x4 camper van, so as the flow allows, I find myself taking off into nature and the countryside. For me there is nothing more pleasurable than finding some quiet, secluded spot, parking up and simply hanging out…
What is 'Spirituality'?
Here we're exploring the concept of general spirituality. What does it mean to be spiritual? How do we live in a spiritual way, within society? How might being aligned with your spirituality, bring a greater sense of joy and fulfillment to your life?
We're offering points of view here, which we believe in passionately. But we're not claiming them to be the 'absolute truth' - it is our truth, designed to help catalyse an evolutionary shift in your own truth. To us, that's a key facet of the spirit - that each has their own perspective on reality, which are all equally valid. But let us challenge and continually evolve our perspective.
In so doing, we find it brings us increasingly into alignment with the natural flow of the universe. Life becomes increasingly aligned and sublime. Explore...
Index of articles on general Spirituality:
- The Incredible Power of "Transmutation" on the Spiritual Path
- How to Innovate to Succeed on the Spiritual Path...in 4 steps
- When Judgment and Projection come Calling...How to deal with Them
- Spiritual Insight into Processing the Grief of Loss
- Understanding the Nature of Risk on the Spiritual Path
- How to Make the Best Spiritual Choices in Life?
- Exploding Fear in 5 Steps...Liberate Yourself in Any Given Situation
- How Do You Truly Change Your Life Situation?
- We Are Earth Bound Misfits Learning to Fly
- The Path Less Traveled...And How to Tackle It
- The REVELATION of YOU: unleashing authentic beingness
- How to Overcome Doubt and Fear by Flying on the Wings of Vulnerability
- Secret of Life: It's all about the flow
- Lightwarriors Fear Not...Everything is Perfect!
- "Burning the Boats" of an Out-dated Reality Construct...Here's How
- Torsional Influx of High Vibrational Energy - Rise Up!
- Humanity's Shadow Reveals Itself...Time to Go Inwards and Upwards
- Hunger for Change...Finding the Courage
- The Purpose of Set-backs...And How to Quickly Bounce Back
- Expressing beyond Words...Finding the Spiritual Samurai in You
- How to Avoid the One Possible 'Mistake'
- Breaking through the Moment, into your Miraculous Cosmic Self
- Breaking out of a Spiritual Rut by Finding your Passion...7 ways to do it
- The Adventure of a Lifetime is here...Breakthrough!
- Betrayed, Abandoned, Cast-adrift, and then...Reborn!
- How to Positively Thrive in a Climate of Change...Including 3 Simple Strategies
- A Burning Yearning for Change...How is it Spiritual?
- Signs & Synchronicity revealing the Soul
- The Pathless Way...Openhand Spiritual Philosophy
- Blending Surrender with Willpower...Openhand Spiritual Philosophy
- Do You Ever Feel Like You Don't Belong Here?
- Setting Intention, Divine Manifestation and Navigating the Quantum Soup
- Why Mastery of the Soul is a Shattering Process
- Understanding the Nature of 'Soul Exchange' or 'Walk-in'
- How to let go of Singular Truths and soar on the outstretched wings of your Soul!
- What Spiritual "Empaths" and "Catalysts" might Learn From Each Other
- The Importance of Individuality on the Path...This is YOUR day!
- 22 Ways to Tell if You're a Spirit Warrior
- 9 Methods for Dealing with Psychic Energy Attack in Your Field
- Intentional Manifesting, Authentic Choice and Truly Letting Go
- Understanding the Root Cause of Depression so we can deal with it
- What Really is Self-Realisation and how can it help you drink the juice of life?
- Who are You and how to be that
- Mastering the ancient art of White Magic - Creating from Higher Mind
- The Spiritual Warrior learns though adversity
- Right Action and the Path of Light
- Courage, Commitment and Focus on the Spiritual Path
- The Uplifting Effect of Endorphins
- The Lone Space...The unquantifiable importance of solitude.
- Discovering the Divine Purpose of Your Incarnation
- Creating Positive Feedback Loops...No one is right and no one is wrong
- How finding the Deeper Meaning can lead to a more fulfilled life
- Activating the Power of Higher Mind
- A healthy relationship with death...How often do you contemplate passing on?
- How does Animal Medicine work? Learning from Animals
- How to Overcome Doubt and Fear by Flying on the Wings of Vulnerability
The world is moving through challenging times. Sometimes events and circumstances can get heavy. Whilst processing our stuff is positive, wallowing for too long in negativity can be counterproductive. It can create a downward spiral. So how might we keep our heads above water? How might we balance the 'playing field' when we're processing density? Well one answer is 'The Endorphin Effect'. Endorphins are chemicals we can produce in our bodies to block negative energy and make us feel positively uplifted and joyful inside. So how do you activate endorphins when needed?...
In our recent video diary Transformation of Humanity, we spoke of the pressing need for people everywhere to reclaim our spiritual power in order to transform society into a new paradigm: to prevent immanent, wholesale, takeover by the industrial military complex, fueled by a behind-the-scenes Opposing Consciousness. We spoke of the need for Non-compliance with the unjust ways of the old fear based reality. Non compliance flows hand in hand with inner purification. So if we become intently committed to the spiritual path, we'll find ourselves cleansing the old consciousness inwardly, which then in itself unravels the outer threads of the matrix...
Due to disruptive nature of society, it's probably the case that with most, the lower self is separated from higher spiritual awareness at a pretty early age. Whether it be the programmed and conditioning behaviours of our parents, excito-toxins in our food or the electro-smog of modern day gadgetry, effectively the soul is fragmented into the bodymind and a barrier inserted to higher dimensional beingness. Our divine birth right is truncated. Most hardly notice the downgrading effect. That is until one day, we're reunited with multi-dimensionality, realise the profound blessing and embark on a path of realignment, reunification and at-one-ment with the divine. How might we catalyse this reharmonisation?...
How often do you contemplate passing on? Whether we appreciate it or not, we are all just one step away from death. In our culture, it seems to me that death has been so glamorised, fantasised and above all sanitised, that we've buried its true meaning under mountains of conditioning. It's either surrealised for Hollywood movies or pushed under the carpet of drug-induced, idealistic health-service longevity. It causes people to fear it, to deny or to ignore it. Paradoxically, such activity takes away the true meaning of life itself. It constrains and limits us. However, when we can constantly embrace the close proximity of death, without fearing it, I've discovered it's an incredible liberation. It sets us free to accept the moment fully, as it is, and to soar on the out-stretched wings of empowerment...
How does animal medicine work?
I am frequently overwhelmed by the shear beauty, perfection and awesome simplicity of animals. They were surely put here as our teachers revealing in us how our beingness can wonderfully manifest itself when not constrained through distorted thinking and perceived limitations. How is it that the 'right' animal, be it the real thing or just an image, can miraculously appears just at the right time when we need guidance most?...
How to manifest authentically
Consciousness and matter are the same thing: we shape and change matter from what we're being within. In some teachings though, we feel this ancient truth has been taken a step too far; trying to shape circumstances to manifest a new, apparently more desirable reality. There's simply no need to do this. Our higher selves, intune with the Divine Design are already shaping a far more miraculous, far more harmonious and far more loving reality than ego could ever dream of. And all we have to do is open to Higher Mind and bring that authentic dream into reality. So how does authentic creating from Higher Mind really work?...
Do you sometimes find doubt difficult to overcome? Quite frequently in the facilitation work I do, the question of doubt arises. Doubt in yourself, doubt in your work, relationships and spiritual path. Doubt in the benevolent redeeming hand of the universe. It seems that when you first realise the benevolent presence of a unifying energy, many believe, hope or expect "everything will turn out just fine, it'll all be as we want it to". And if it doesn't, when it doesn't turn out that way, all too frequently you're led back down the ladder of doubt toward the start point.
So what's happening here? How do you break the cycle?
The answer is 'flying on the wings of vulnerability'...