Here's an interesting video of some Alan Watts philosphy. It offers a very powerful essay in living in the now; about how we're so often programmed in society to look to goals and aspirations ahead of us; so much so, we don't actually live in the moment, and what's worse, we don't fully engage with the moment. But I ask: why is it that so many people actually do strive for some future aspiration? Is it all negative, or is there something positive about it too?
Universal life energy
What is universal life energy?
There is a consciousness that animates and connects all life. Some call it "Universal Life Energy" or "Unity Consciousness". Gurus, mystics and sages have spoken for centuries about universal life energy. It has been called many things including: Ki, Ka, Chi, Xi, Prana, Netter, Ihund and Biomagnetic energy to name but a few.
When we raise increase our energetic sensitivity, a natural flow can be perceived as a sense of 'rightness'. When we follow this flow, we move into alignment with the universe and life feels increasingly successful, fulfilled and abundant.
Below is a range of articles designed to expand your awareness of Universal Life Energy.
Index of articles on Universal Life Energy:
- The Metaphysics of Our Spirituality within the Universal Toroidal Field
- How the Pole Shift is Affecting Humanity and the Planet
- 5D Shift: Starsouls Mastering the Karmic Challenge of Sirius
- We've entered the "Inflexion Point" in the 5D Shift...How Will it Affect You?
- Understanding the Nature of Risk on the Spiritual Path
- How to Make the Best Spiritual Choices in Life?
- Living 5D Consciousness Now...5 Typical Experiences
- Understanding the Shift...The 5D Shift Project
- The Tides of Change...Prospering from a Vibrant New Phase in the Great 5D Shift
- Secret of Life: It's all about the flow
- How to Follow Your Path of Light through the Accelerating 5D Shift
- Recent Accelerations in the 5D Shift...And How You Might Personally Benefit
- Lightwarriors Fear Not...Everything is Perfect!
- "Burning the Boats" of an Out-dated Reality Construct...Here's How
- Torsional Influx of High Vibrational Energy - Rise Up!
- The Purpose of Set-backs...And How to Quickly Bounce Back
- Expressing beyond Words...Finding the Spiritual Samurai in You
- Finding Nirvana...Aligning yourself with the Universal Flow
- The Complexity of Blending the Higher Flow with the Lower on the Spiritual Path
- Setting Intention, Divine Manifestation and Navigating the Quantum Soup
- The Process of Transformation from 3D to 5D Earth
- Manifesting Miracles with Universal Life Energy...authentically!
- Path between Worlds: Into the Fifth Density...Louder than Words
- Right Action and the Path of Light
- Why being in the Spiritual Flow is the only way to truly Live
- The unquantifiable importance of solitude...The Lone Space
- The Power of the Energy Worker
- Giving and Receiving: Mastering the Spiritual Feedback Loop
- "Living fully in the Now" - but what does that really mean?
- The Great Realignment (Part 1): The New Paradigm
- The Great Realignment (Part 2): Gaia's Dramatic Healing
- The Great Realignment (Part 3): Sending an SOS to the World
These are often difficult times for evolving people. We see what's going on and feel in our hearts the misalignment of humanity in so many ways. There's a natural tendency to want to fix the problems and bring mankind into a higher harmony. Indeed there are many thousands of people who've been seeded here by the Law of Attraction. Some will have a very obvious physical impact, whereas others have a different role. They see or feel the energy field to which humanity is connected. They have the inherent ability to bring their consciousness to bear in a particular situation, bring light into it and initiate realignment with the divine flow. If you're reading this, it's highly likely you are such an 'Energy Worker':
I recently wrote about The Great Realignment that I see taking place now across our planet. It's about recognising the reharmonising force of nature that gathers when unjust, inequitable systems of consciousness are resisting the flow - like society has been doing for thousands of years. Some people asked "How can we best work with that realigning energy as it breaks the old consciousness down?" It's a vitally important question. If we can understand this universal breaking down process, then we'll understand a crucial aspects of our soul: that of true surrender, coupled with determination and will...
In The Great Realignment (part 1), I spoke of how the balance of life on Earth has become so far out of harmony with nature, that a corrective force of monumental proportions was now gathering in strength to shatter the structures that have so consumed and controlled other sentient life. As the underlying energetic matrix is unraveling, the departing clouds will reveal the New Paradigm, in a higher vibrational existence. However, we can expect it to be neither pretty nor easy. Our planet is entering the crucible of profound catalytic healing. The fire-walk of spiritual mastery is now unfolding before us and we must surrender into it to truly thrive...
Within spiritual evolution, it's important to move beyond the need for an outcome in the external world. The soul has no need for the world to be a particular way. Yet the outer is an externalised manifestation of the inner - a 'mirror' so to speak. Therefore it would be natural to look for some result of internal energy work. In fact, to an energy worker, who catalyses the field, it is essential to generate 'Quantum Feedback Loops' that build and accelerate the energy. The soul is yearning for this. How might we manifest that sense of cicular completion?...
There's plenty of talk in spiritual circles currently about the "New Paradigm": what that is; how to access it; how is it going to unfold? The views are often strongly contrasting. I sense it's because there's understandably still a lot of fear and desire - desire of a particular reality or fear of another. When we completely let go, then we'll truly feel the real juice of life, and especially how it wants to flow. "Realignment" is what inspires the actions emanating from the core of the soul - realignment for all life. In other words, unraveling density and allowing the divine to take over. Now is the time to embrace this driving force of life, because a "Great Realignment" is gathering strength here on Earth...
What is purpose and where does it come from?
Sense of purpose is crucial to a satisfied and harmonious life. We all seem to have a yearning for something, even if in some people that sense of destiny is partially suppressed, denied or distorted. Purpose in life is what makes us tick. It's what gets us out of bed in the morning, it defines sense of worthwhile service and it brings the divine nature of the etheric into reality. Yet when unbalanced it can also make us desperately unhappy. So what is the purpose of the soul, where does it come from and how can we attune it so that we may experience a fulfilling and successful life?...