Humanity is in the throws of a truly sensational transition. More and more people are waking up and beginning to fully release themselves from "the drama". We're feeling into the blocking density, not retracting in fear and denial, but beginning to penetrate and break out. Steadily, progressively, we're realising our magnificent light. However, its not an easy ride. To attain the lightness of being to truly launch ourselves into multi-dimensionality we have to make many breathroughs. In particular, we have to process and release our karma. So what is karma and what is its purpose?..
Chakras, Karma & Kundalini
The story of light infusing the body
Finding internal harmony with existence itself is the perennial struggle of being human. Mostly, humanity is unaware of the soul's infusion within the bodymind and how this happens. Yet this internal alchemy affects every thought, feeling and emotion each one of us will have.
Free flowing Kundalini is our natural alignment with the universal flow expressed through the bodymind in all our actions and intentions. It's what brings harmony to our choices leading to a successful and fulfilled life. Yet so few are currently experiencing or even know about the liberating freedom of full blown Kundalini Activation.
When unblocked by limiting karma, kundalini infuses and interacts with the bodymind through consciousness exchange points - otherwise known as 'chakras'. So actually the Chakras, Karma and Kundalini are all interlinked and really need to be understood together.
The articles below are designed to inspire greater understanding and internal investigation into this prime aspect of human nature...
Index of articles on Chakras, Karma and Kundalini:
- Taking the Inner Journey to Higher Dimensions, 5D/6D/7D
- Containing Rising Kundalini through Tantra, To then Manifest Creatively
- 5D Shift: New Phase Activated - Unwinding the Karmic Construct
- Understanding the Chakra System and 7 Dimensional Vehicles of Expression
- The Seven Bodily Vehicles of Expression...and How they interact with the Chakras
- 5D Shift: Understanding the Sirius Archetype...Including 4 Key Influences
- We've entered the "Inflexion Point" in the 5D Shift...How Will it Affect You?
- When Judgment and Projection come Calling...How to deal with Them
- The Acceleration of Kundalini in the 5D Shift
- Spiritual Insight into Processing the Grief of Loss
- 9 Step Spiritual Healing Process for dealing with Subconscious Trauma and Karma
- What is Kundalini and how to Activate it?
- Understanding the Nature of Karma
- Humanity Crossing the Karmic Plane
- Gaia's Cosmic Karma
- What are the Chakras and what is their purpose?
- Removing energy implants...close to the chakras
Right now, it looks like Gaia is brewing a storm. I feel aeons of suppressed energy bubbling below the surface and beginning to break free. I've seen this coming. During a car crash in 2002, I witnessed a series of spectacular visions. I saw the collapse of the old world consciousness, a cleansing of the Earth's surface and the Ascension of Mother Earth. In effect, I saw Gaia processing her 'cosmic karma'. Since then, deep communion with Gaia has clearly shown me that throughout our recent history, her Kundalini energy has been progressively suppressed, almost to the point of destruction. But now I feel her energy beginning to rise again - shifting into the higher paradigm. Here's how we can all take part:
Increasingly people within spiritual circles are becoming aware of, and speaking out about, "energetic implants" in our energy fields. Working with energy implants is indeed something we do during the Openhand course and one-on-one work. Implants are prevalent within most, if not all, human beings. They've been used as a tool by Opposing Consciousness in the 'dumbing-down' of humanity. It's a subject that needs to be elevated into the group consciousness more generally if we are to catalyse spiritual evolution, that we can heal humanity. So what are energetic implants? How do they work? Most importantly, how do we remove them?...
A great deal is spoken of in spiritual texts and musings about the Chakras and exactly what their purpose is. Here at Openhand, we view them as 'consciousness exchange points' where Unity Consciousness as the soul infuses with Separation Consciousness as the bodymind. Our lives are greatly affected and influenced by our relative level of vibration within these crucial consciousness centres. Understanding and exploring them will have a profoundly beneficial impact. Here is an extract from Five Gateways offering a perspective on their functions and purpose...