Have you ever watched something happening in slow motion? You can quite clearly see the end result, but nevertheless, you can't quite believe in your mind what your eyes are seeing. Like when the twin towers 'collapsed'. The demolition was happening there right in front of you, but you had to pinch yourself to make sure you weren't just dreaming. I feel exactly that way about modern society right now. The collapse is already happening, but in slow motion, so you can't quite believe the entirety of it. What will it look like as the 'buildings' topple? More importantly, how can we not only survive the shift, but positively thrive in it?...
What is really real?
Our reality is shaped and manifested by what we are being within. Typically many people tend to identify with the conditioned thinking and behaviours inherent in our society. This creates a matrix of collective thought forms which many then conform to. In short we create the false reality which society expects of us.
This reality only tends to offer a wafer thin slice of the multi dimensional, profoundly magical universe available to us. If we can let go of our conditioned beliefs and behaviours, then this new absolute authentic reality gradually unfolds into our awareness.
It begins by challenging the conditioned thinking that imprisons us. That is the purpose of the articles below...
Index of articles on Authentic Reality:
- 5D Shift: Exposing the Myth of the "Critical Mass" Ascension
- 5D Shift: 5G, The Hopi Prophecy, and the Divergence of Humanity
- 5G/5D: An Illuminating Synchronicity Signalling the Time of Our Ascension
- 5G: The War on Earth's Natural Ecosystems and Human Consciousness
- Close Encounters with Reptilian and Draconian Entities in the 5D Earth Shift
- Pole Shift Update, The Event, Earth Catastrophe, and the 5D Shift
- The Extraordinary Diversity of ET Star Souls on and Around the Earth
- The Soul's Purpose and the Seven Rays
- 5D Shift: Unprecedented Mass Extinction...5 Spiritual Responses
- 5D Shift: What Will The New 5D Paradigm Look Like?
- The Spiritual Journey as an "Infinite Game" - Be the Infinite Player!
- Finding Lasting Contentment and Fulfillment in a World of Change
- The Liberating and Empowering Effect of Absolute Forgiveness
- 5D Shift: New Phase Activated - Unwinding the Karmic Construct
- The Flowing Path of Enlightenment and the "Non-Duality" Bubble
- There's No Stopping Gaia Now...The 5D Shift Moves Through the Gears
- Understanding the 5D Shift...The 5D Shift Project
- We Are Earth Bound Misfits Learning to Fly
- 7 Ways to Manifest Greater Resources and Possibility in the Great 5D Shift
- The REVELATION of YOU: unleashing authentic beingness
- The Vital Importance of Embracing "Future-Landing-Now" in the Shift
- Ditching Physical Expectation in the Great 5D Shift...Finding Paradise Within
- How to Follow Your Path of Light through the Accelerating 5D Shift
- Recent Accelerations in the 5D Shift...And How You Might Personally Benefit
- "Burning the Boats" of an Out-dated Reality Construct...Here's How
- Torsional Influx of High Vibrational Energy - Rise Up!
- Humanity's Shadow Reveals Itself...Time to Go Inwards and Upwards
- Positively thriving through the Collapse of Civilisation
- How finding the deeper meaning can lead to a more fulfilled life
- The Great Realignment (Part 1): The New Paradigm
- The Great Realignment (Part 2): Gaia's Dramatic Healing
- The Great Realignment (Part 3): Sending an SOS to the World
- Do the past and future really exist?...The Consciousness Landscape
- The Uplifting Effect of Endorphins
- The hidden cost of "Free Energy"
- Fear not. Everything is Perfect!
- Creating from Higher Mind
- Redefining Relationships
- The Law of Attraction (unveiled!)
- Mastering the art of containment
- A healthy relationship with death...How often do you contemplate passing on?
- Mastering the ancient art of White Magic - Creating from Higher Mind
In spiritual evolution you'll often hear of the need to develop trust.
Trust in what?
Trust in the divine perhaps or trust in oneself. Or maybe we need trust that everything will turn out fine - whatever 'fine' actually means. Clearly it relates in some way to letting go and accepting the flow of life. But does that mean acceptance of anything goes?
So what is this thing called trust that one should be developing...
In The Great Realignment (part 1), I spoke of how the balance of life on Earth has become so far out of harmony with nature, that a corrective force of monumental proportions was now gathering in strength to shatter the structures that have so consumed and controlled other sentient life. As the underlying energetic matrix is unraveling, the departing clouds will reveal the New Paradigm, in a higher vibrational existence. However, we can expect it to be neither pretty nor easy. Our planet is entering the crucible of profound catalytic healing. The fire-walk of spiritual mastery is now unfolding before us and we must surrender into it to truly thrive...
Albert Einstein is quoted as saying: "there are two ways you can live your life...as if nothing is a miracle or as if everything is a miracle". The matrix we live in can be challenging. Everywhere around you there's oodles of reasons why to be invested in the drama - it seems everybody else is doing it! And the world of physicality is so alluring, with its tantalisations and temptations, society has really perfected the art of pulling you into some illusionary 'entertainment'. But what if you resist that? What if instead, you look deeply into every moment and challenge the alluring seduction that would contract you down. What happens if you always look for the deeper meaning?
There's plenty of talk in spiritual circles currently about the "New Paradigm": what that is; how to access it; how is it going to unfold? The views are often strongly contrasting. I sense it's because there's understandably still a lot of fear and desire - desire of a particular reality or fear of another. When we completely let go, then we'll truly feel the real juice of life, and especially how it wants to flow. "Realignment" is what inspires the actions emanating from the core of the soul - realignment for all life. In other words, unraveling density and allowing the divine to take over. Now is the time to embrace this driving force of life, because a "Great Realignment" is gathering strength here on Earth...
Do the past and the future really exist?
Have you ever wondered why you can't remember the exact details of your past lives? Have you also ever contemplated why even though you may be able to expand into the higher realms, you still can't see deep into the future? As we 'walk the path' it may seem as though apparent chance coincidences are aligning to a destined journey. So if you can touch the cosmic library of all-knowing, why can you not see what's on that journey? Further still, why can we not predict the so called 'scared contracts' that are intended to light up that journey? It all boils down to how we truly process the consciousness of the moment...
The world is moving through challenging times. Sometimes events and circumstances can get heavy. Whilst processing our stuff is positive, wallowing for too long in negativity can be counterproductive. It can create a downward spiral. So how might we keep our heads above water? How might we balance the 'playing field' when we're processing density? Well one answer is 'The Endorphin Effect'. Endorphins are chemicals we can produce in our bodies to block negative energy and make us feel positively uplifted and joyful inside. So how do you activate endorphins when needed?...
There's much being spoken currently about so called "Free Energy". In other words manifesting energy from the zero point field and how this might be the solution to mankind's energy problems; how it might help heal Planet Earth by developing a sustainable solution. To me it is a deceptive myth. Firstly, there is no such thing as 'free' in this context, because of cause and effect. Since all action in the universe has originated from the causality of 'everything/nothing', every action has a reaction. If I apply energy into a system, then other sentient life will be affected somewhere down the 'food chain, even if initially the impact may be unseen...
We've spoke recently about Ten vital areas of Inner Purification. In a society that's becoming increasingly toxic with heavy metals, pesticides and the like, it's pretty essential we work to clear those toxins from our bodies. I recently came across this external article listing 25 ways to detox from heavy metals. For me it offers some sound advice...
I just came across this quite alarming report in the UK's Independent about how the acidification of the Arctic Ocean is happening at a much faster rate than previously thought. It's caused of course by the increasing atmospheric CO2 which warms the ice, melts it, then is absorbed into the ocean. It's resulting in the destruction of the delicate balance of the eco-systems. I share the story not to spread fear. As always, it's to cause people to confront the truth about what's really happening. If it generates inner tightness, we must work to accept it, and then allow an expansion of consciousness through it to inspire appropriate Right Action. It builds an accurate picture of authentic reality, thus giving the soul the possibility to respond to the full landscape...
How often do you contemplate passing on? Whether we appreciate it or not, we are all just one step away from death. In our culture, it seems to me that death has been so glamorised, fantasised and above all sanitised, that we've buried its true meaning under mountains of conditioning. It's either surrealised for Hollywood movies or pushed under the carpet of drug-induced, idealistic health-service longevity. It causes people to fear it, to deny or to ignore it. Paradoxically, such activity takes away the true meaning of life itself. It constrains and limits us. However, when we can constantly embrace the close proximity of death, without fearing it, I've discovered it's an incredible liberation. It sets us free to accept the moment fully, as it is, and to soar on the out-stretched wings of empowerment...
On the surface, our evolution step-by-step from the apes has been heavily researched and documented. Anthropologists would have us believe our original ancestors were two legged homonoids that first stood upright around 4 million years ago. And yet there are still many missing links in our fossil records. A growing lobby of independent researchers are saying for example the change from early pre-humans to Homo Erectus around 200,000 years ago was just too great and too sudden for it to be a simply natural evolutionary process. So what are our origins exactly? These are incredibly exciting times where much of our convoluted past is coming to light. Especially since we are now able to look deeper into the Human Genome...