I felt to begin this forum thread on the nature of Trust to explore with those interested. Trust so important on the spiritual path of course. So what is the nature of Trust? Trust in what exactly? And how do you build it?
Here are some inquiries then. Do explore and come back to me with whatever questions your might have. I'll happily share a reflection..
- What are we supposed to be trusting in?
- How do you learn to trust yourself?
- Is trust an "all-in" thing, or does it have levels to it?
- Do we blindly trust people, or is trust rightfully earned?
- What are we being invited to trust in the Universal Flow?
- Why is a degree of doubt actually an important thing?
- How do you find the aligned dynamic between trust and doubt?
These are some of the questions that come immediately to mind. So do ask, do share below. Let's spark a revelatory inquiry.