It's a crazy world out there, but only if you focus on the shadows instead of the light breaking through. You've got to transcend the density to find the dream state, the one that's more real than reality - I'm speaking of the quantum field before everything crystallises. It's where you hear the secret music, and if you channel it through you, if you let it animate your being, then it will fill your life's landscape with uplifting joy and positivity. So are you one of the secret music hearers?
Into the Intangible
When I'm travelling through the 3D density, I just love to have my music on shuffle - the lyrics and rhythms never fail to relate to the deeper meaning and message - they speak into the flow itself. Mostly, people are busy in their own mobile metaverse, the one that's capturing the flow into a closed eddy current. But every now and then, you'll catch that knowing smile or the unspoken glint in someone's eye. Yes - they're hearing the secret music too...the one that the divine is singing to us.
The secret music is everywhere, it's always on. It's a harmonic weave and a dance, that transcends time and space. But don't expect to find it if you're hurrying and tight - if your mind is focused on the objective or distracted by that constant flurry of incoming texts. You've got to feel through it all into the intangible.
And that's the challenge. In the beginning the mind turns you off to it, with it's need for quick fixes, objectives, outcomes and needy answers. That's the secret you see - the secret music is found in the question, not the answer: what would you like to show me now?
A message of Love
The secret music is a message of love. It's that softly spoken feeling, which if you're open to it, simply melts you into one. So your heart must be open, first appreciating the magnificent beauty in all things - even the synchronicity on a billboard or that chance connection with a fellow traveler.
I was standing at an airpot security check-in one time, and noticed a lady back in the snaking queue behind me, something struck me about her, she had a warm smile and shining twinkle in her eyes - it felt like an angelic presence.
As it came to my turn to present my boarding pass, the unthinkable had happened - somewhere I'd dropped it in the bustle of the stuff we all have to carry. Shit! But then just as 'all' seemed lost, the words, "is this what you're looking for?" sounded in my ear - it was the angelic lady with my boarding pass in hand. Clearly, she was hearing the secret music!
7 Prime Ways to Hear the Secret Music
Want to know how to increase the Secret Music in your life? Here are 7 prime ways...
1) You may have to make that 'flight connection' yes, but how can you build more time in so there's more flexibility of movement?
2) It helps greatly to streamline your life as much as possible, to take out the clutter, an focus on what's really important - that way, there's more time to notice.
3) Take extra time to pause, breathe, even if for a few moments, open your mind and heart, then watch.
4) You have a particular destination yes, but just like the stream flowing down the mountain, it can take different flows - watch for these and respond. It could simply be taking a different queue through security.
5) Notice the people around you at any given moment - what are the patterns you draw? What colours of clothing spike? What's the feeling of the reflections you get?
6) Watch for signs in advertising, in 'elevator music', the words of your fellow passenger stood next to you.
7) Be open to connecting with people. Wherever the pull draws you, the Law of Attraction is in flow. So be open to connection possibilities.
So if my sharing inspires you, then brilliant! You'll join the 'clan' of the secret music hearers. This guy is clearly hearing the secret music - take a peek, be inspired...
Secret Music Hearers at Avalon Rising 22
Music, dance and joy are such big parts of the shift. That's why they will feature majorly at Avalon Rising 22, where we'll have you dancing and singing your hearts out. There's still time to pick up an early bird...
Dance and sing with you there!