How often do you contemplate passing on? Whether we appreciate it or not, we are all just one step away from death. In our culture, it seems to me that death has been so glamorised, fantasised and above all sanitised, that we've buried its true meaning under mountains of conditioning. It's either surrealised for Hollywood movies or pushed under the carpet of drug-induced, idealistic health-service longevity. It causes people to fear it, to deny or to ignore it. Paradoxically, such activity takes away the true meaning of life itself. It constrains and limits us. However, when we can constantly embrace the close proximity of death, without fearing it, I've discovered it's an incredible liberation. It sets us free to accept the moment fully, as it is, and to soar on the out-stretched wings of empowerment...
What is really real?
Our reality is shaped and manifested by what we are being within. Typically many people tend to identify with the conditioned thinking and behaviours inherent in our society. This creates a matrix of collective thought forms which many then conform to. In short we create the false reality which society expects of us.
This reality only tends to offer a wafer thin slice of the multi dimensional, profoundly magical universe available to us. If we can let go of our conditioned beliefs and behaviours, then this new absolute authentic reality gradually unfolds into our awareness.
It begins by challenging the conditioned thinking that imprisons us. That is the purpose of the articles below...
Index of articles on Authentic Reality:
- Finding Lasting Contentment and Fulfillment in a World of Change
- The Liberating and Empowering Effect of Absolute Forgiveness
- 5D Shift: New Phase Activated - Unwinding the Karmic Construct
- The Flowing Path of Enlightenment and the "Non-Duality" Bubble
- There's No Stopping Gaia Now...The 5D Shift Moves Through the Gears
- Understanding the 5D Shift...The 5D Shift Project
- We Are Earth Bound Misfits Learning to Fly
- 7 Ways to Manifest Greater Resources and Possibility in the Great 5D Shift
- The REVELATION of YOU: unleashing authentic beingness
- Ditching Physical Expectation in the Great 5D Shift...Finding Paradise Within
- How to Follow Your Path of Light through the Accelerating 5D Shift
- Recent Accelerations in the 5D Shift...And How You Might Personally Benefit
- "Burning the Boats" of an Out-dated Reality Construct...Here's How
- Torsional Influx of High Vibrational Energy - Rise Up!
- Humanity's Shadow Reveals Itself...Time to Go Inwards and Upwards
- Positively thriving through the Collapse of Civilisation
- How finding the deeper meaning can lead to a more fulfilled life
- The Great Realignment (Part 1): The New Paradigm
- The Great Realignment (Part 2): Gaia's Dramatic Healing
- The Great Realignment (Part 3): Sending an SOS to the World
- Do the past and future really exist?...The Consciousness Landscape
- The Uplifting Effect of Endorphins
- The hidden cost of "Free Energy"
- Fear not. Everything is Perfect!
- Understanding the Moment
- Creating from Higher Mind
- Redefining Relationships
- The Law of Attraction (unveiled!)
- Mastering the art of containment
- A healthy relationship with death...How often do you contemplate passing on?
- Mastering the ancient art of White Magic - Creating from Higher Mind
On the surface, our evolution step-by-step from the apes has been heavily researched and documented. Anthropologists would have us believe our original ancestors were two legged homonoids that first stood upright around 4 million years ago. And yet there are still many missing links in our fossil records. A growing lobby of independent researchers are saying for example the change from early pre-humans to Homo Erectus around 200,000 years ago was just too great and too sudden for it to be a simply natural evolutionary process. So what are our origins exactly? These are incredibly exciting times where much of our convoluted past is coming to light. Especially since we are now able to look deeper into the Human Genome...
What does "Being in the Now" really mean?
It’s almost 'old-spiritual-hat' to speak of 'being in the moment' these days. New-Age bookshelves are brimming with suggestions of how to let go of the past, forget the future and simply "be in the now". Yet what if every distortion conceals a hidden truth? If I regret something of the past, then perhaps I’m still carrying it’s energetic lesson just waiting to be uncovered? And if I have one foot in the future, perhaps I'm already intuiting the flow of events yet to fully take shape? Maybe then, there’s much more to this 'moment of now' that we’re not fully giving credit to?...
How to manifest authentically
Consciousness and matter are the same thing: we shape and change matter from what we're being within. In some teachings though, we feel this ancient truth has been taken a step too far; trying to shape circumstances to manifest a new, apparently more desirable reality. There's simply no need to do this. Our higher selves, intune with the Divine Design are already shaping a far more miraculous, far more harmonious and far more loving reality than ego could ever dream of. And all we have to do is open to Higher Mind and bring that authentic dream into reality. So how does authentic creating from Higher Mind really work?...
The shift is challenging relationships to evolve
Our consciousness shift is hotting up. People are unwinding, unfolding and breaking free from aeons of constraint. It's a truly wonderful movement to behold. I feel blessed to be here during these times of profound change. But it's a double edged sword too. In many cases it's generating untold pressure within families and relationships: it's causing great friction and sometimes even tearing them apart. What is the most effective approach to this unfolding dynamic? I feel strongly in my heart we need to redefine the very nature of relationships...
Being careful with causality.
Life is full of paradoxes. In fact the more we walk the path, we may realise each stone we tread, is in itself a grey area of multiple truths, yet each step with a distinct Right Action. Take for example expressing ones truth: many know how important this can be. If we don't express who we truly are and if we're not being authentic, then we're certainly going to limit our unfolding. Yet what if we feel frustration inside, anger, rage or at times even hatred? I've observed all such colours are painted in life's karmic artistry. Is it right to suppress such feelings or deny them if they are bubbling away within? Yet if we let this causality out, does that not then draw to us their reflective effects? Here's where we need to master the art of 'containment'.
What exactly do I mean by this?...
Harnessing the attractive power of the Universe
Unless you've woken up recently, you've probably heard much about the so called "Law of Attraction". Motivational Gurus the world over seem to be advocating it's use to create the reality we might want, to generate abundance in life or that long sought after soulmate. From my perspective, indeed there is a Law of Attraction, but I observe how this natural science has been mis-informed or in some cases, maligned to promote or 'sell' a particular approach - namely that we can essentially manifest the reality we might want by using the law. So how might we unlock the real secret behind the Law of Attraction and harness it for maximum uplifting benefit?...