What the world needs most of all right now, is for the new breed of 'Spiritual Warriors' to step up and step out. It needs people to dive into centre stream; to take a risk, that we can truly change the worldwide reality by having the courage to change our own. It is said that... "madness is doing the same thing day in day out and yet expecting a different result." Well, there's plenty of madness out there right now.
So where do you stand? Are you one of the New Spirit Warriors?
Here's how to hone your warrior spirit...
22 Characteristics of the Spiritual Warrior:
1) A Spiritual Warrior recognises that they, and only they, create their reality. In other words, they fearlessly embrace every person, situation and circumstance that they have drawn, as their own manifestation. And they're prepared to deal with that (see Law of Attraction unveiled).
2) A Spiritual Warrior realises that 'fearlessness' is not to be without fear; rather it is to be continually confronting and breaking through fear in the moment it arises.
3) A Spiritual Warrior does not blame or project at others. Not even the crazy situation we now witness in the world. She accepts the outer mirror created by group karma, and works tirelessly to unravel it (understanding karma).
4) A Spiritual Warrior doesn't complain or constantly try to fix the 'pain'. They recognise that the pain is the place where the light enters, and that transcendence of the physical is the path to immortality. Therefore, of the pain they say... "bring it on!"
5) A Spiritual Warrior is not afraid to let go of a creation or manifestation once it has served its purpose. Which could mean moving on from a de-energising relationship, job or location. Even when the path forwards is uncertain, they dive all in (see Manifesting Miracles with White Magic).
6) A Spiritual Warrior knows the difference between surrender and giving up. Surrender is aligning with the truth that they can feel unfolding, whereas giving up is being wishy washy, and too easily accepting of 'anything goes'.
7) A Spiritual Warrior knows the difference between judgment and discernment. It's vitally important to call reality the way it is, in order to navigate the path between the obstacles in life. But to judge another or a particular circumstance as always being the same, is to 'condemn' it, and then form a fixed relationship to it (see The Ray 4 Diplomat in You).
8) A Spiritual Warrior is careful with the word 'never', so as not to condemn a particular situation to a particular fate. He is aware that 'always' may change.
9) A Spiritual Warrior is not afraid to go against the herd, even at the risk of getting trampled by it.
10) A Spiritual Warrior is not afraid to suffer, or to die, for a cause greater than themselves.
11) A Spiritual Warrior knows that death is merely the passage into a new life. And therefore fearlessly lives the life they now have.
12) A Spiritual Warrior is profoundly honest with themselves.
13) A Spiritual Warrior is not afraid of the truth.
14) A Spiritual Warrior fearlessly expresses themselves, no matter what the outcome. Yes, diplomacy and tact are important to them too, but that doesn't mean compromising your own soul. It's all about 'the dance', finding the most accessible and appropriate way to express your truth (see The Seven Rays of Divine Impulse).
15) A Spiritual Warrior is selfless, yet not afraid to express the self. The self is far from being some bland, colourless or wishy washy existence. It is vibrant, alive, full of animation, charisma, colour and expression.
16) A Spiritual Warrior is forgiving of himself and others. She recongises that all life's circumstances are created for learning purposes: that there is no such thing as evil intent. All create according to the reality model that has been built up inside. Forgiveness helps unravel the distortions that people hold onto (see radical forgiveness).
17) A Spiritual Warrior understands the difference between non-efforting and commitment to a cause. Yes, it is essential to let go of struggle and attachment. But nevertheless, it is going to take commitment, patience and perseverance to bring light through the darkness.
18) A Spiritual Warrior knows when to put something down, and when to pick something up. She chooses her 'battles' or rather - allows the battles to choose her.
19) A Spiritual Warrior lives day to day, moment by moment from their intuition. They're constantly tuning within and asking "what would you have me do now?" and "how would you have me do it?"
20) A Spiritual Warrior is constantly witnessing the objectivity of synchronicity, allowing it to reveal what's really going on in the moment, not accepting the filter the ego might be placing on it.
21) A Spiritual Warrior allows others to make their own mistakes and walk their own path. He may lend support, but doesn't disempower by taking ownership of their issue.
22) A Spiritual Warrior truly understands the nature of love: overcoming that which separates oneself from other sentient life, and instead compassionately embracing that which unites all (see video Who are You, and How to Be That?).
The Spiritual Warriors are here!
There's a new era of Spiritual Warriors emerging. These spiritual warriors are not afraid to feel their fear. They have the courage to be vulnerable through the deepest challenges and to be profoundly honest with themselves. They are committed with every fibre of their being to unravel the layers that keep them bound to the lower paradigm, no matter what it takes! They come from all walks of life, of all ages, joining hands, finding a common thread of beingness and are hiding NO MORE!...
In loving support
About Openhand: Openhand is a unique approach to spiritual evolution. Integrating enlightened wisdom of spiritual masters through the ages, it is a way of aligning with the Benevolent Guiding Consciousness of the Universe in your life. It helps you remove karmic blockages to unveil your Cosmic Self and unfold your Divine Destiny. It leads to authentic and alchemical living in the Earth's Higher Dimensional Shift.
Join us...Openhandweb, Openhand FB, Openhand YouTube