Sometimes you're going to hit a 'brick wall' on the spiritual path, and in life in general. Maybe you've reached a crossroads in your career, a relationship or general living circumstances and you don't know how to move forwards? This happens to many - on the Openhand work, we encounter it time and again. In the 5D Shift taking place, your very being is transforming, to a different way of creating, sometimes without even knowing it. So the old rules of the old world reality simply don't work anymore. You've got to find an entirely new way of creating. Then things will start to quickly unfold for you in a much more productive way and magical. Here's how...
Allowing Expression of the Soul to come through you
In the old model of creating, the approach is to fix on the thing you want to change, decide logically and emotionally what you'd really like to achieve, then to figure out the steps in creating that new possibility. Indeed this also accounts for how the Law of Attraction is (mistakenly) applied in many spiritual circles - focus on what you'd like to create, then use a degree of expanded 4D consciousness to intentionally manifest what you might want - you literally bend the field to your will (which can work for a period). I put it to you though, this is just the tail wagging the dog. Because you are already creating exactly the mirroring reflections you need to see - those that tell you what you're being now, including reflections of the old consciousness.
The key to changing any reality in a positive and lasting way, which brings joy and upliftment through right alignment, is first to uncover the lessons of the moment, to peel off the distortions currently arising. Then to look for a new aspect of beingness that now wants naturally to come through. Express the beingness, and the new reality situation will shape around you.
What is the purpose of your life?
Let's consider for a moment how the Universe creates. Imagine the bigbang. Did it happen with intention and purpose or did it just happen? The Openhand view is that it just happened, because if there was a phenomenal 'creator', where did the creator come from?. But that doesn't mean there's no divine magic or sense of purpose - it exploded into being from the infinite potential of pure presence. Just look at the myriad of form the Universe is constantly creating since then. It's absolutely breathtaking. And when you look at it, what's actually going on in the Universe? The Openhand view is that in every single place, in all of the macrocosym, The One is simply working to express itself in all its magical glory.
And so I put it to you that the single purpose of all life and all circumstance is self expression, and this happens through you - when you allow it.
How do you harness the flow of life?
What's more, by aligning yourself with this flow, by harnessing it through your soul, you will gain more creative success than your mind could possibly imagine. So the zillion dollar question is how do you harness this flow?
Firstly you've got to take time out to pause, breathe and just let go. If you don't already meditate, now would be an excellent time to begin. You could try this Breakthrough Breathing Meditation which can connect you up to your soul really quickly. Alternatively breathing and connecting out in nature. And of course the fine spiritual practices of yoga, tai chi, conscious dance and our very own soulmotion. And here's an important tip with those conscious practices - it's not about trying to get an outcome (like a tight butt for example!). It's all about connecting with your inner self during them.
Dealing with Crossroads of Uncertainty
So you're starting to let go. You're starting to come more into the heart space. This is essential. From this place, you'll begin to receive higher consciousness impulses of being - "how do you feel to be now?"
Here's the crucial key to creating positive change from higher consciousness: you only hit a crossroads of uncertainty, because some aspect of being is now wanting to come through, but needs time and encouragement to reveal. And when you find that new aspect, embody and express it, then it manifests miraculously. You're self actualising in that moment - bringing The One into reality through your soul - you literally shape the Universe around you.
This works because you're tuned into the synchronistic flow that connects all life. Harnessing and embodying this new energy, then influences everyone and everything around you - new opportunities manifest in unfathomable ways. And pathways of resolution through new alignments can happen in relationships too - although of course each will still have to work through the obscuring density that gets in the way. So aligned outcomes aren't guaranteed, but if you keep consciously harnessing the flow of light through your soul, then just like a river flowing to the ocean, if one pathway gets blocked, another will sure open - so don't give up if at first you don't succeed!
The Seven Rays of the Soul - authentic beingness
So what you're really looking for in any given situation or circumstance, that is proving challenging or difficult, is a new aspect of beingness - a new expression of the soul. It pays to know what these key characteristics are. I've written at length about them - with real life examples - in the Openhand Book Series. They are summarised here below...
- Ray 1: purposeful creative will Ray 1 is the driving sense of purpose to create. It is the manifestation of the divine masculine principle throughout the universe. From the place of separation, it is that undeniable inner will to find and create a higher level of harmony both within ourselves and between all sentient beings. It causes us to challenge and break apart the status quo which may be holding us in a lower level of realisation. The Ray 1 inspires life’s motivational leaders.
- Ray 2: surrendering unconditional love Ray 2 initiates the impulse of unconditional love for life. It is the manifestation of the divinely feminine principle of surrendered acceptance throughout the universe. It is the empathising compassion that willingly embraces, does not judge nor need to change the inherent imperfection in all sentient life and situations. Ray 2 strongly inspires the selfless servants of life.
- Ray 3: interpreting authentic reality Ray 3 harnesses and processes higher abstract wisdom delivering it in a form to provide a clear interpretation of our current, authentic reality. In other words, it’s how we know what’s really real. People with strong Ray 3 influence notice the natural patterning in life bringing the formless into form in such a way that can be understood and appreciated by many. Ray 3 inspires life’s translators, creative artists and mathematicians.
- Ray 4: harmonising through right resolution Ray 4 is the divine rationalising energy which helps us find right resolution with our environment and other sentient life. It is the ray impulse which blends passion with compassion. It provides the discernment to confront unjust situations in a non judgmental way. Its purpose is to break apart the lower harmony to find a more equitable higher one. People with highly active Ray 4 tend to be life’s diplomats, politicians and teachers.
- Ray 5: realising abstract higher wisdom The Ray 5 enables us to hold the infinite complexities of the universe as pure knowing within our beingness. This ‘science’ is abstract, all encompassing and rather than realised, is more sensed, as an art form, like poetry in perpetual motion. Ray 5 enables us to attune to the universal flow and harness it for co-creative exploration, deeper understanding and further evolution. The Ray 5 animates life’s scientists and creative business leaders.
- Ray 6: yearning self expression Ray 6 inspires us stay continually focussed on our life’s purpose: to realise, unfold and express who we really are. It generates commitment and devotion to our cause, radiating our soul in all its brilliant colour. The Ray 6 provides the unquenchable driving force to express our innate qualities and inspire others to shine their inner light too. Humanity’s philosophers, spiritual leaders and performing artists are all driven by the Ray 6 influence.
- Ray 7: shaping synchronistic magic Ray 7 provides the ingredient of pure magic on our life’s journey. If we are able to master our inner distortions and pause just long enough in the drama of life, then we can open up to spontaneous, synchronistic and co-creative magic. Thereby we catalyse and initiate the surrounding field for the maximum benefit and upliftment of all. In this way, Ray 7 inspires life’s ‘magicians’ and entrepreneurs.
We help people understand and embody these characteristics in the...
Openhand Advanced Spiritual Course Program.
Take the Step!
So my first suggestion for our exploration, whenever you're in a challenging or uncertain situation, is that you take time out, gain some meditative peace, work to unwind any tightness, then explore the seven rays and how they manifest in you as pure beingness.
What comes through? How does it come through? How do you feel?
From this new aspect of beingness that then starts to peek through, look for the first step of Right Action that naturally wants to emerge - literally express from that new sense of being. In which case, you'll likely find your whole landscape begins to change progressively to more aligned, harmonious and magical creations. I wish you well in your endeavours, no matter how small or great. And to inspire you on your way, I'll leave you with this "Spiritual Snapshot"...Take the Step!
In loving support
(Publishers - please publish with links intact and the Openhand brief biog. Thankyou <3)
About Openhand Openhand is a unique approach to spiritual evolution: integrating enlightened wisdom of spiritual masters through the ages, it is a way of tapping into the Benevolent Guiding Consciousness of the Universe and aligning with it in your life. It helps you unveil your True Self, remove karmic blockages and unfold your Divine Destiny. It leads to authentic, resilient and truly successful living. Join us...Openhandweb, Openhand fb, Openhand TV